Thor: Ragnarok - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thor: Ragnarok Reviews

½ August 18, 2018
this movei was bed because it took thickkkk giANT to kill one antler person
½ August 17, 2018
The best of the worst ones. Good CGI, good performances! Marvel should do more like this!
August 17, 2018
Best Marvel movie by a mile!
½ August 14, 2018
Entertaining with a wide ranging story arch, nice combination of Avengers.
August 13, 2018
Thor: Ragnarok provides no catharsis in any scene that contains any degree of serious emotional consideration. The plot focuses almost entirely on a sideline gladitorial subplot that has nothing to do with the premise as set in the initial scene. The characters become caricatures of themselves as the lack the emotional capacity to deal with any conflict, burying every scene in a myriad of puns, one-liners, and toilet humor. It is important to note that none of this inherently makes the movie bad, except it is the third within a series that has done none of this to date. The failure of this film ensures I will not be viewing it again.
½ August 13, 2018
Thor Ragnarok feels like two movies mashed together. Unfortunately the goofy tone, which is mostly well executed, of the film as a whole works for only one of those two movies and as a result strips the second one of any emotional weight it might have had and seriously needed. As a result the second storyline feels hollow and does not engage at all despite having one of the MCU's best villains in Hella leading to one of the MCU's most destructive events.
August 13, 2018
Now, I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me truthfully that you didn't laugh once while watching this movie. You probably can't do it, because this movie was a masterpiece! Marvel Studios picked up one of the best directors for the MCU and he turned what could've easily been the MCU's first Rotten movie, into what was easily one of the best, filled with colours, one-liners, AND one of the best Marvel villains to date. Phew.
August 12, 2018
Thor: Ragnarok is a Marvel-lover's dream come true. Departing from the more serious tone of the first two films, the third installment of Thor has been called a comedy, but it expertly pulls off a dark, apocalyptic plot at the same time. On top of that, several character arcs flesh out several characters, both new and returning, and several action scenes boast the Marvel quality the fans have come to expect. All things considered, this has to be one of the greatest Marvel films and my personal favorite.
August 12, 2018
Absolutely Amazing! Funny, great story and one of the best Marvel movies ever!
½ August 11, 2018
One Word: Awesome! This movie is way better then other Thor movies 100%. The comedy and action in this movie was great, with a hilarious duo of Thor and the Hulk. There was a good plot, a good villain, and overall great new characters that I hope to see again. I totally recommend this movie to anyone even if your not a huge marvel fan.
August 11, 2018
It's everything you expected and nothing you did not
August 10, 2018
Amazing! This is by far the best Thor movie ever and my second favorite marvel movie after Avengers: Infinity War. It was just the right amount of action and comedy. This is also to me the funniest Marvel movie ever made it beats out the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. The visual effects were spectacularly gorgeous. The story and screenplay were fantastic. The acting performance were just stupendous especially Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Tessa Thompson, Jeff Goldblum, and Idris Elba also I loved the voice over performance from the movies director Taika Waititi. This movie was hilarious. Thor: Ragnarok is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.
August 10, 2018
wow thor is a retarded child now and loki is the weakest asgardian ive every seen. Luckly thor in infinity wars was awesome maybe just thor movies arent working.
½ August 8, 2018
Marvel Fixed a Franchise
½ August 8, 2018
Some fun stuff in here. Unfortunately too much screen time is wasted on the Blanchett character, a lifeless dud.
August 7, 2018
Funny! Enjoyed the humor, compared to avengers infinity war
½ August 7, 2018
The only thing I have against this movie is the lack of a compelling villain.
½ August 6, 2018
TOO BRIGHT AND NOT FUNNY
August 5, 2018
One of the more fun movies I have ever seen. From the visual effects to the color to even the comedy. It felt like I was watching a video game. (81%)
August 5, 2018
Everything set in Sakaar are terrible, except the interaction of Thor and Hulk. Every character introduced in Sakaar are horrrible.