Tiny Furniture - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tiny Furniture Reviews

½ October 8, 2017
It's an Independent film about a girl who just graduated from college. She's a very self absorbed person and has no problem mooching off her mother constantly and best friend is the same way. It's basically a movie about some loser were supposed to like cause she's finding herself and is quirky or something. What a bunch of crap!
March 14, 2017
Early Girls. Later Girls is better, but it's fun to see the start of it all.
½ November 7, 2016
Dunham's version of "Reality Bites," that collision between college expectations and harsh reality, sorta runs out of gas by about the third time she confesses to her increasingly irate mom, "I'm figuring it out."
½ November 7, 2016
Lena Durham ejemplifica a la perfección mi percepción con los millennial de una generación arriba: siento que están muy equivocados pero a la vez sé que lo están haciendo bien. Tiny Furniture fue una película que disfruté mucho pese a lo insufribles que son casi todos sus personajes por mucho que estén seguros de lo contrario. Me dejó con ganas de ver más de ella (la vi hace como 5 años, pero me di cuenta de que había dejado el botón de "want to see" desde entonces).
½ August 27, 2016
This film has an extremely boring story line. Super boring, honestly surprised I even watched the entire thing. What was the point in this movie?
August 25, 2016
Something about Lena Dunham's work is so honest and beautiful
July 7, 2016
Lena Denham looks pretty with long hair!
June 16, 2016
Lena Dunham es una escritora es una escritora de otra galaxia.
June 4, 2016
I love that you get to see the awkward and weird decisions Lena's character makes. Sometimes impulsive, sometimes doesn't make sense to the viewer, but it felt real to me.
May 23, 2016
Es simple y modesta. Lena Dunham demuestra su naturalidad en una historia que no ocurre mucho pero donde no se cometen muchos imprevistos.
May 22, 2016
There's understandably warm notes in the awkward comedy of the film and the tone is very consistent but it tends to drag as long as possible and flop down as a result. There is definitely a target audience with awkward, dry humor but I've seen that niche executed better.
April 8, 2016
A pretty wholesome film that's funny, intelligent, and relatable, "Tiny Furniture" holds up a well-polished mirror to real life.
January 24, 2016
Relatable AF but still boring as hell.
October 29, 2015
I loved the main actress voice, the main character she was very intoxicating to listen. The people that she lets into her life are scum family included, the kooky people turn out to be the loveable best friends and the right guy that treated her right turned out to be scum in the end.
½ October 9, 2015
A TOTAL PIECE OF SENELESS JUNK-UNAMUSING/DULL.ENDING WAS REALLY BOGUS.DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN ENJOYABLE/GOOD STORY OF A MOVIE-NOT CLOSE.
½ September 28, 2015
How does dreck like this get financed? There is nothing here that warranted making a movie. Do something better with your time. Like watching paint dry. Or scrubbing the grout with a toothbrush.
½ September 21, 2015
"meh." we laughed a few times, but why do people love this girl so much?
September 6, 2015
Pretty boring boring look into a loser's life.
½ September 6, 2015
I really wanted to like this, and expected to. It was about 20 minutes from the end that I finally realized, hopes dashed, that this just wasn't good enough to like. I like movies that are all story - I do. But this...the story sucked. This movie is as self-absorbed as its main character (and, unfortunately, by extension, it's writer and director).
September 3, 2015
IDK Tiny furniature is alright. Its shot and acted alright. Its a indie film made for 65k okie...
The pacing though........................its like molasses............ One minute felt like Two. I was watching saying how much is left..... I'm only 35 minutes in WHAT?! I felt like it was at least an hour. Little progression from each scene

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... At least her heart was in the right place.....