Titanic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Titanic Reviews

February 20, 2018
It's emotional, spectacular, epic, perfect pacing, perfect chemistry and romance, blend into one.
½ February 14, 2018
85/100

"Titanic" triunfa como una gran historia de amor, ciertamente el talento de James Cameron para montarse esta obra es admirable, y su guion resulta lo suficientemente memorable y emotivo como la primera vez que lo vimos, Leonardo DiCaprio y Kate Winslet brillan como la pareja protagonista, y mención aparte para las pequeñas pero magnificas complementaciones de Kathy Bates y Gloria Stuart, y el excelente diseño de producción y efectos especiales a la hora de recrear el desastre.
February 11, 2018
Solid epic story done well by Cameron. Winslet&DiCaprio have fun and pair well
February 5, 2018
Some scenes are very nice and affecting, but some dialogue is awful.
February 1, 2018
When I saw it in the cinema at 8 years old, I could not comprehend all the emotions discussed in the movie. Years later, every time I watched it, I cried and understood more about humanity. This movie is deep like the ocean, and each time you watch it, you discover a little more about the meaning of life and love.
½ January 29, 2018
I am very confused about this one. I was young, everyone was loving the movie and Dicapiro, and I was hating both just because the sake of it. But then I grow up, Leo grow up too and become a bloody good actor, and I saw this movie passing by on telly hundreds of time. And it's not a bad movie. Still, if before I hated it because was so popular and I was a little punk, now that I have more mature tastes I still didn't fall in love with it. It is very mechanical, very predictable. I mean, you know that the love story is headed to the same place of the boat from scene 1.... still every time is on the telly, I stop changing channel. Maybe just like the love story and the both, I am cursed too.
½ January 28, 2018
Very moving. Only minor clunks -- there's no echo on the open sea -- but this is Cameron's most successful execution. The pacing is exceptional.
January 27, 2018
Sad, Sad movie, but I love the fact that the creators tried to imitate this horrific situation as it happened in real life.
½ January 15, 2018
it is terrible and horrible I felt like was watching elephants poop it was boring and if you were an old person you would die before finishing the movie it was horrible
January 13, 2018
where to, miss?

Titanic

Titanic is James Cameron's finest work till date whether it be cheeky or flirty lines, grudging emotions, a large scale execution, stunning background score, tiny implanted humor or character development. This is one of the finest example of everything going perfectly in a shape of cinema or entertainment.
January 11, 2018
Titanic: A brillant mix of dazziling visuals and melodrama with superb direction from James Cameron makes Titanic a brillantly emotionaly powerful romance film. With stunning preformances from Leonardo D. Caprio and Kate Winslet.
January 11, 2018
This film has everything and more.
January 3, 2018
This movie gets stuck in your head like a catchy song and makes you think of all the possible ways jack could have survived.The symbolism is very in depth and forces you to put many things together on your own. although this has many things that are complete B.S. but its all about how they delivered the movie to make you become so attached.
½ January 1, 2018
Was an overall good movie, but the parts with the elderly woman and the "exploring of the shipwreck" I felt were just not needed and messed up the story line a little. They seemed unorganized, and frankly, out of place.
December 31, 2017
Simply the best film and one of the best love stories I've ever seen.
December 29, 2017
A sad yet beautiful romantic story between Jack and Rose. Very well written story and wonderful performance from Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
December 26, 2017
Amazing. I've watched it countless times, yet it never fails to being me to tears. The portrayal of the sinking truly captures what being on the titanic may have felt like as it was happening. Will always be one of my favourite movies.
December 25, 2017
Overrated, steaming, pile of crap. Don't waste your time with this romanticized disaster. I cannot stress just how overrated this is. And I'm not hating on love stories, with I typically like.
½ December 21, 2017
Who needs a comment on this? EVERYONE must've already seen this!
December 20, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen