Titanic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Titanic Reviews

January 21, 2017
One of the best ever, still to this day it can stir up emotions in me
January 21, 2017
When we don't know what treasures we will unearth and discover, that brings a new chapter in our lives full of life, love and memories we keep on beyond life.
January 20, 2017
A spectacular and an accessible love story.
But running time is too long, and I wonder it is necessary to make Billy Zane's character so bastard.
January 19, 2017
I love this movie so much! i also
January 15, 2017
It's a bit too long, but likewise dramatic to a fault; Titanic works most thanks to the chemistry of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
January 14, 2017
This film is like The Notebook with great visuals, a better cast, and a better story. But, I honestly really enjoyed it. It's no best film of the year or anything, but I loved James Cameron's vision and direction. Wished it was shorter because this film is excruciatingly long.
January 13, 2017
I saw the DVD on a shelf when I was 5
34 years later I watched 30 minutes of it.
I pondered life.
this lead me to question beefexpress and wether Ben and Jerry's ice cream was any good or not. I then watched the film fully. Ben and Jerry's is quite good 6 out of mike
½ January 12, 2017
It's James Cameron's blockbuster Titanic. I'm just going to say it. I freaking love this movie. Yeah, say what you want, but I think the film is pretty good. I honestly don't why this movie has received backlash. There's absolutely nothing so wrong with the movie that it needs such harsh criticism, at least to me. What I absolutely love about this film is how James Cameron recreated the wreck. It looked so well-done. The special effects are very good and Cameron truly makes me feel the terror of the event. The acting and casting choices were good. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio do good jobs. Billy Zane is an over-the-top but enjoyable villain. The romance is also cute and believable. The film does suffer from somewhat weak writing, mainly dealing with the fact that Jack and Rose constantly refer to each other by name. Seriously. Couldn't they say "sweetheart" or "my love" or something? And there are some corny lines. There's also the famous debate over whether or not Jack could have survived the wreck, the answer to which is yes. This film really didn't deserve its backlash. I even saw a review that said "the most dreadful piece of work I've ever seen in my entire life" Seriously? There are worse films out there than this. Titanic is personally one of my most favorite movies. It's visually stunning with likeable characters and a sweet love story. It has its flaws and it's not perfect, but it's pretty enjoyable
January 9, 2017
I hated it the first time I saw it but the more I see it the less it sucks.
January 4, 2017
Simply put: The greatest movie ever made. Acting, scenary, story, music, everything was flawless. I only wish it was even longer.
January 2, 2017
Best movie i've seen so far
½ January 2, 2017
Make sure you pee before you start the movie, or just skip to the last hour of the movie.
January 1, 2017
A decent film from beginning to end! The so called "love story" was a little too distracting, but it didn't get in the way too much of how the film turned out to be. For Kate Winslet's character, she was good, but when I listened closely to her acting like an American, her accent was slipping in and out of her speech! Makes you think "Heh, decent actress, but it's no wonder that she didn't win for the Oscar for best actress that year"!
December 29, 2016
all this film really is. is Romeo and Juliet witch came out a year earlier, but just added Titanic
December 17, 2016
a must see classic movie everybody has to watch
December 7, 2016
best movie ever. the ship about titanic sank with iceberg
½ December 1, 2016
Titanic is a romance movie about two people, Jack and Rose who fall in love aboard the Titanic, a ship sailing to America in the year 1912. Jack is a poor man and Rose is a rich woman who is set to marry a man named Cal who is also rich by inheritance. Jack sees that Rose is not happy with Cal and he tries to free her and the two ends up falling in love after he saves her from wanting to jump off the back of the Titanic. Rose's mother, Ruth, doesn't approve of the two ( Jack and Rose ) being together, mainly for two reason, one, Jack is poor and two Cal is set to marry Rose so that they will stay rich. Well, the two try their best to break away from Ruth and Cal; however, the Titanic hits an iceberg and ends up sinking. Jack has been falsely accused of stealing a very expensive diamond necklace and is handcuffed to a pipe in the bottom of the ship. Rose, instead of going on a lifeboat to safety, goes to rescue Jack. They both end up missing all the life boats. The ship sink and Jack finds the head board of a bed and puts Rose on it while they wait on the life boats to come back. hours later, after Rose wake up Jack is frozen and everyone else that was in the water. Rose tries to woke Jack up, but she couldn't do she kisses him hand and says,' she will never let go' and Jack sinks to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Shortly after, rescue boats appear and Rose is saved.
November 30, 2016
Best blockbuster ever! Cameron at its best!