Tomorrow Never Dies Reviews

• Aug 07, 2019

Im sorry but Pierce Brosnan's portrayal of James Bond ruined it for me. He was stiff and not at all like a Bond should be. I've had to force myself to watch his movies through to find some redeeming value in them, but cant. After that torture I have not watched his movies since.

• May 13, 2019

I wouldn't worry if I were Brosnan, the banner is ready to spend and people are ready to chug it all up, makes some more of this wrong universal language. Tomorrow Never Dies Spottiswoode is definitely going to be a guest director. Elevating the loud set pieces with a towering priority in the narration, Roger Spottiswoode, the director, isn't even whispering the equation that enables us a front row ticket to these well choreographed dance. He, himself, is considering the motives or plot point revelations as some jibber jabber, so it would be hypocrisy for him to expect us to listen to these flips and turns let alone nod to it. What annoys me the most to suffer through is the antagonist's evil plan, go through its own journey that will eventually lead to the world domination. How far are they going to get away with this formula, in fact I would even happily accept the other way around. This is how low the expectations have grown, instead of working on creating a complex scene just to place a major stunt in narration, a better content would be appreciated much more. Even the cheesy one liners are turned to 11, and focusing all his energy into pulling off these jokes, Pierce Brosnan is always ready for the known counter attack or even pseudo reaction to huge fight sequences. There is not an ounce of humane like figure in his body which is a double edged sword, for you can only go so far with a photogenic face. Jonathan Pryce gets few monologues to show off his skills while the Bond girl Michelle Yeoh gets her own ground to tap her feet on with probably the best fight of the film; and no the chase sequence doesn't make sense, so drool over all you wish to. Tomorrow Never Dies, I never got the hang of the title, I always took it is a mockery to all the loud background score they play in the first act where we are told to get psyched whether Brosnan will be able to escape a missile zone or not.

• May 10, 2019

Amazing Action. A clean plot and another great performance by Brosnan.

Amazing Action. A clean plot and another great performance by Brosnan.

• May 07, 2019

The best thrilling movie ever made! With the best movie score ever composed!

The best thrilling movie ever made! With the best movie score ever composed!

• May 07, 2019

Pretty normal. Nothing else.

Pretty normal. Nothing else.

• May 02, 2019

A goofy but fun action spy movie.

A goofy but fun action spy movie.

• Apr 20, 2019

Tomorrow Never Dies will not go down as a top Bond film, but still good non the less. An amazing story with the use of the media, and a formidable villain.

• Mar 29, 2019

The last fun Bond film! This one is in my top 5.

The last fun Bond film! This one is in my top 5.

• Mar 14, 2019

A lot of fun to watch. Pierce Brosnan is an awesome Bond. GReat story, action and adventure. Loved it.

• Nov 05, 2018

Judy Dench was impressive as "M" and is by far my best "M" out of all the Ms in the James Bond universe. I liked the remote controlled BMW car scene. In a nutshell, if you are a sucker for hi-tech gadgetry and so on, this is an awesome entry again with the classic Bond. Pierce Brosnan; again gave off a stellar performance as Bond.