Toward the Unknown Reviews

• Dec 25, 2018

Toward the Unknown is an excellent film. It is about a group of Edwards Air Force Base experimental aircraft test pilots who push themselves to the limit. William Holden and James Garner give fantastic performances. The script is good but a little slow in places. Mervyn LeRoy did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama and mystery. Toward the Unknown.

• Jan 30, 2015

It's a new and exciting aviation technology for Hollywood to use as a fresh theme, although the production itself is fairly standard. It has less impact value now than I imagine it would have had at the time.

• Sep 01, 2014