Tremors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors Reviews

July 29, 2017
Though plagued by the irritating monster movie cliche of only the best-looking actors surviving while all the unattractive actors perish, Tremors flawlessly balances humor and monster movie themes. Arguably the best combo of horror and humor since An American Werewolf in London. Tremors gets a 4/5.
July 20, 2017
Fantastic, well executed throwback monster movie.
½ July 8, 2017
It was so gory and so awesome
June 28, 2017
A campy 50s-esque Sci-fi movie. A great throwback to movies of the past in a modern era.
½ June 16, 2017
Unexpectedly cheesy and not well-made. A bit of a letdown as I was expecting a classic. (First and only viewing - 6/16/2017)
May 25, 2017
Still a super fun Monster movie throwback, with great characters, story, tension, humor. I can't think of anything bad to say about it. It's just pure entertainment. And it's a horror movie even younger audiences could watch.
March 26, 2017
Literally the greatest movie I have ever seen. Jacob's performance is brilliant and awe inspiring. The movie made me want to call everyone I know and recommend they drop what they are doing and turn it on. My only qualm with the movie is the lack of more Bacon.
March 6, 2017
Tremors is my favorite movie of all time. I love the story the acting the direction and the effects. this is a great movie so please watch it.
January 12, 2017
"Tremors" is a classic horror film. The build-up is excellent and is followed by a no-holds-bar fight for survival that will have you at the edge of your seat right until the end. It's very suspenseful but also pretty funny, and it's got Kevin Bacon in it - what else do you need?
December 21, 2016
Michael Gross steals the show, as always.
December 5, 2016
The worm ate the store owner after he gave it a name. His town was called a city, but soda at his grocery market made noise to the tune of the worm's earthquakes. A military enthusiast the other day packed an apple box full of needed rations in preparation for living at a concrete fortress, which eventually got destroyed by a worm that knew how to fly inside the hot world of perfection. One boy played daily tricks on the graboid team with a handful of ignorance to his 80's sweater, who ended up as a camp brat for the real estate market. Valentine had a technical name that expressed his anarchy of beliefs of most kinds. Of course, his cowhand kept his lazy old head in a sleeping bag until Valentine pretended that he was a red bull in gravity loss. Sometimes the worm was the rock; plenty of college students dominated the rusty desert in all likelihood when machines countered humanity. It wasn't a man's job; it was the citizenry of animals up toward those tall cliffs of small town fate. A good heart was the worm's dummy beneath its roaring tongue. Was this worm some android, a precious toy to violence we could forget about in flashing horror? I don't care about using more than one paragraph when chatting about that monster under its garden vegetable. It's easy for a teacher to expect more paragraphs when most students aren't dead, so I expect that critics of this movie can be so bold in whatever they don't pay attention to, whether it's a giant worm they don't believe in or their own bad words. Honestly, my review isn't homework! I care more about Valentine's tough love since he wasn't a violent materialist like Eve Dallas in those police books by Nora Roberts. Michael Gross's name is a metaphor to his character persona in "Tremors" for the same reason that wooden poles could be placed near desert stones: happenstance in magnitude is the movie's symbol to its fictional information. Thrill here is the constant hint of the movie's presentations of character wit and future transgression, yet its notions are comfortable to Earth's brutes after all the bouncy action takes place. Valentine was a true friend to Earl because critical language takes place between the two rural comrades without an obsession from either of the hero guys to stamp out those illegalities of casual romance. Roger Ebert was a movie critic in favor of "True Lies" over "Tremors", thus Ebert's critical status of movie opinion showed the visual thespian's creativity that was down in the gutter rather than up with the clouds. Even Ebert couldn't deny the worm's existence without trumping on dreamy camera angles in "Tremors". I should admit that my former lover got lower and lower on a scale of one to ten in the field of enthusiasm because the movie's dark secrets haunted her forbidden thoughts; she left me worried about the movie's exhibition of onslaught against its own familiar discord. Still, some types of humor with less refinement in the movie's skills in the crew's lingo are exhilarating to the human touch of utter drama. I think, as movies roll along through graphical history of art, "Tremors" will be the second cup of coffee to outrageous videos made based upon human philosophies. It makes good use of some language that seems unopened to me and is wrapped inside that jack in the box of secret treasures. Kevin Bacon to this millennium takes credence into his own endeavors which aren't any different from his past choices by principle and enraged destiny. That worm was told to jump off the cliff and got more than it bargained for: a resounding thud in the absence of pure harmony, going backwards on its trail before the store owner's daughter took delight in National Geographic.
½ December 5, 2016
This was good. Nothing special but I enjoyed it. Also the special effects were great considering when it was made
½ November 12, 2016
The dialogue and character relationships easily make up for the silly special effects. Classic. Simple but effective scares. Comedy horror.
½ October 5, 2016
A fun B movie with some cool practical effects and some funny jokes.
September 28, 2016
In my opinion this what I would call an cult classic film tremors is definitely childish and silly but in opinion it's the cast and location that bring this movie up Fred ward and and Kevin bacon work great together and Michael gross gives an fun silly performances the directing is fine the humour doesn't all work but at times so of jokes made me laugh overall if you like B or cult type films you will enjoy this one
September 18, 2016
One of my favorite movies ever!
September 5, 2016
Excellent B-movie exemplar: well-executed, well acted, yet with the feel of trashy entertainment.
August 9, 2016
this is my son best movie of all time. he said that the film have everything he need in the movie comedy and horror. this is the good film. classic yes! it is up to jaws no. but is it good yes. is it need to be a b movie no is a fun movie!
August 4, 2016
Surprisingly good monster flick. Worth a watch