Trolls World Tour Reviews

• 3d ago

When I first watched Trolls World Tour at my Dad's house it was an Ok movie and the animation looks kinda realistic but there some moments that are annoying to me but at least I like it and it did has some songs that are not bad and I wanted to give this a 61% of the audience score.

• 4d ago

Not as good as the first but enjoyable. The music wasn't as good as the first.

Not as good as the first but enjoyable. The music wasn't as good as the first.

• 5d ago

Although the songs are not as good as the first one, Trolls World Tour still has its advantages for its excellent background settings, extremely fun song types, and silly interesting adventures.

Great Music and Message

Great Music and Message

It was great and it was better than the first movie

It was great and it was better than the first movie

• 6d ago

Bad like the first one and not funny and bad animation

Bad like the first one and not funny and bad animation

• Jul 01, 2020

I can't believe this movie made history by becoming the first movie originally meant to hit cinemas, but went straight to VOD due to COVID. Crazy times indeed. The movie itself isn't anything note worthy to talk about. It's literally one big karaoke-like music video of different songs.

• Jun 30, 2020

I wasn't a fan of the original Trolls movie, finding it to be a fluffy, in-your-face barrage of bright colours and scattershot humour. The characters were mostly hyperactive and annoying, and the lessons it taught were so obvious that its all the more frustrating that it took 90 minutes to get to them. The 4 years later sequel has all the same problems. It won't matter at all to its target audience, who just want their films to be as shiny and loud as possible, but for anyone over the age of reason it's a pretty hard sit. The film is mostly bland and boring, with the same series of arguments, forced conflicts and perfunctory fall outs. It feels like the film's story structure was manufactured by a computer which had every other glossy kids' movies shoved into it's USB port. I'm a big fan of hard rock music, and so was looking forward to seeing what our villains would get up to, and what song they would play. Disappointingly, they play very little that I would classify as hard rock, only cycling through a few tracks that you'd likely find on the easy levels of Guitar Hero. The film clearly wanted this music to contrast its own pop sensibilities, but didn't trust that it would hold the audience's attention if the music was too obscure, so it seems pointless to include it in the first place. In the end, we learn yet another obvious life lesson, everyone is happy, and things go back to normal. I don't know what kind of impact it made at the box office, but if it did well, I can only assume we'll soon be subjected to another one. If you choose to see, you'll know exactly what you're in for.

• Crystal
    Jun 27, 2020

music selections were fun. story behind the movie is great for everyone to know and understand

• Jun 27, 2020