Us & Them Reviews

• Apr 07, 2019

A real love story. I actually felt like I was watching real people falling in love.

• Feb 23, 2019

It really touched my heart.

It really touched my heart.

• Nov 03, 2018

I don't think i have ever cried this much for a movie . Maybe because i can relate to the issues ? Young, wild love and you don't know what or how your future is gonna be but want the best for it .

• Sep 30, 2018

A wistful, realistic love story about regret, family, and dreams.

A wistful, realistic love story about regret, family, and dreams.

• Sep 21, 2018

If you are a Chinese speaker, look up the interview Rene Liu did with her mentor Bobby Chen. Watch that together with this movie, and it'll give it additional depth and dimension.

• Sep 16, 2018

The most breathtaking piece of work I have ever seen on romance. I have never felt so emotional watching a movie. The very essence of a love that never dies is captured here.

• Sep 03, 2018

A bit disjointed and difficult to follow, but that could be intentionally done as that's what life is like for a migrant in Beijing. The pop music soundtrack made it feel a bit too much like a soap opera. Otherwise, not bad for a first effort.