Used Cars Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

There are two women in this movie. They both get molested on screen and the audience is supposed to laugh. I'm sure there are some jokes about molestation that are funny and unoffensive, but in my opinion these are neither.

• Jul 05, 2019

Funniest crap I've ever scene.

Funniest crap I've ever scene.

• Nov 14, 2018

Movie great blobs fun!

Movie great blobs fun!

• Oct 07, 2018

A classic underdog business comedy with some of the best car stunts ever filmed.

• Oct 05, 2018

One of the best films produced by Steven Spielberg, full of comedy and much, but even a lot of action. Full of fantastic scenes, with a truly fantastic story, funny, captivating and fun. I highly recommend it. One of the best movies ever.

• Sep 04, 2018

STILL one of the funniest movies ever made

STILL one of the funniest movies ever made

• Aug 27, 2017

I SAW THIS MOVIE THE FIRST WEEK IT CAME OUT AND MANY TIMES SINCE. IT STILL MAKES ME EXPLODE WITH LAUGHTER. GREAT MOVIE

• Mar 26, 2017

You've gotta love the 80's and it's nice when you still discover unseen gems like this movie 37 years later.

• Feb 05, 2017

Classic 80's film from Robert Zemeckis and starring Kurt Russell. I had never seen it, but enjoyed it. It's dated but fun, worth a watch.

• Nov 09, 2016

The only thing I liked about this movie was the dog.

The only thing I liked about this movie was the dog.