Reviews

• Mar 04, 2021

Still a great 40 year old movie!

Still a great 40 year old movie!

• Feb 10, 2021

Insanely underrated: Absolutely politically incorrect on all levels and would trigger many audiences in 2021. Tough Shit, culturally this was real "Blue Collar" America in AZ in 1980 I'm sure.

• Apr 08, 2020

Watched this as a kid in the 1980s and again in 2019 and while it does have some funny lines, it’s all together too silly, too long, and at times too hokey to really be a classic, must see comedy. Best line, “These prices are too F—ing high!”

• Jan 19, 2020

Very funny movie, Kurt Russell does a great job playing Rudy Russo who is a sleazy car salesman but does have a heart of gold, I also liked Jack Warden playing the Fuchs brothers Luke and Roy, they're also both completely different individuals, Gerrit Graham and Jim McRae also shine as Rudy's buddies and co-workers, the final sequence with the students test driving the cars towards the end did drag slightly but not enough to ruin the movie.

• Nov 22, 2019

One of the most underrated comedies of all time. Made in an era when political correctness was challenged and Kurt Russell was at his BEST!

• Oct 05, 2019

Used Cars Is The Greatest Comedy Ever Produced. 'Did You Hear What I Said?' Used Cars Is The Greatest Comedy Ever Produced.

• Sep 25, 2019

Jack Warden is great in one role in which he dies far to early, and Jack Warden in everything else I've ever seen him in, in the other. Kurt Russell great, goofy movie, but fun.

• Jul 08, 2019

There are two women in this movie. They both get molested on screen and the audience is supposed to laugh. I'm sure there are some jokes about molestation that are funny and unoffensive, but in my opinion these are neither.

• Jul 05, 2019

Funniest crap I've ever scene.

Funniest crap I've ever scene.

• Nov 14, 2018