Valentine's Day Reviews

• Jan 10, 2020

Great cast but lost interest

Great cast but lost interest

• Nov 30, 2019

Oh, dear. I think this was supposed to be a comedy, or was it a serious drama? The acting was dreadful, and that includes everyone. After watching it in disbelief, we realised that it was TRYING way too hard to be funny and it didn't work. Taylor Swift needs to stick to her day job as her over the top, cringe-worthy performance was just ......aaargh

• Aug 19, 2019

It's ok but I don't think movies like this work

It's ok but I don't think movies like this work

• Jul 22, 2019

Not much of this really compels me to ever see it again.

Not much of this really compels me to ever see it again.

• Mar 04, 2019

So much wasted talent, o little time

So much wasted talent, o little time

• Feb 14, 2019

Light on the romance and even lighter on the comedy, Valentine's Day is a "romantic-comedy" that unfortunately gives in to too many cliches of the genre. Despite an impressive cast, the film never manages to sustain any rhythm as it hastily transitions from one relationship to the next. Not all of the sub-plots fall flat; but this isn't baseball - more than three out of the ten storylines need to be engaging to earn a spot in my Hall of Fame.

• Nov 19, 2018

This film was terrible.

This film was terrible.

• Oct 12, 2018

Now I didn't know what to make of this, but I believe that a bunch of random couples means crappy romance movie.

• Aug 03, 2018

Wonderful! The star-studded cast only added to the fun. Every single actor has gone on to do great things! Multiple plots, with hilarious twists, interwoven to form one amazing movie. It is a great flick to watch with the girls and a big bowl of popcorn. Notably, Taylor Swift portrayed a delightful air-headed teen in the best way possible. Patrick Dempsey, once again, is the gorgeous "heartthrob M.D." with a big secret. Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Julia Roberts, and Jennifer Garner are among the other talented actors who truly shine in this movie. I cannot say enough great things about "Valentine's Day". Not to mention, the miniature Grey's Anatomy "pre-union"? Mark Sloan, Papa Torres, and Derek Shepherd. What more can I say?

• Jul 29, 2018