Viral Reviews

• Nov 02, 2020

Almost like they knew something as two sisters are left alone to fight off a viral outbreak that came from China and forces everyone into quarantine.

• Jun 13, 2020

The 30 second trailer was literally all that was good about this film.... 24 hours on from seeing it I'm still recovering- Utter doggie doo. Dont waste your time.

• Jan 12, 2019

Viral, may seem very lousy and not whoely ineffective but makes up for it's thrilling atmosphere!

• Jan 02, 2019

Slow burner, but pretty well produced, it takes the time to develop the characters and the plot is sustained trough and through. Good movie to watch while not in a rush or while you are on a flight.

• Dec 30, 2018

Not sure why all the bad reviews, given the budget I thought it was pretty good. Decent story line and acting. Better than some multi million dollar productions. Good flick. Entertaining.

• Sep 14, 2018

had a lot of potential and included some very awesome scenes but ultimately kind of just fell flat with a very underwhelming ending, i would have liked to see the movie go further but regardless it's a good watch and i can't say don't watch it,

• Aug 13, 2018

A movie that you do not want to watch

A movie that you do not want to watch

• Jun 20, 2018

Having exhausted most of Netflix's virus and zombie movies, I watched this movie with low expectations because they got the name wrong. Since the disease is a worm inside of a host, It's not even viral. It's a parasite. So the name isn't even accurate. Blumhous is known for making good horror movies with a staggeringly low budget. But I personally think this one does not make the cut. The character development is confusing, and sometimes I had no idea what drove the main character to make a desition. And sometimes the decisions made are really stupid and ridiculous. At one point I actually laughed out loud because it was so ridiculous. To be honest, if I where to go back in time and tell myself whether to watch this movie or not, I would have still watched it solely because I had nothing else to do. If you hardcore like disease movies and have nothing else to watch, go ahead. But if you like realism, this is not your movie.

• Apr 05, 2018

A decent zombie like film.

A decent zombie like film.

• Feb 25, 2018

Actually a very good movie, well written.

Actually a very good movie, well written.