Wajib Reviews

• May 27, 2020

Really good father son story with Palestinian issues as a background

Really good father son story with Palestinian issues as a background

• Mar 17, 2019

This is a terrific little film. There are so many things to enjoy- strong central performances, wonderful cameo roles, a real sense of time and place and personal dramas which convincingly portray wider issues. A delight from beginning to end.

• Nov 29, 2018

Though the dialogue and the characters were well-developed, I feel Wajib failed to deliver a satisfactory ending.

• Oct 15, 2018

it was like being on a merry go round. same words over and over again with different people. I went to sleep

• Sep 29, 2018

A poignant insight into the life of Palestinians, whilst at the same time an enthralling comedy. My wife fell in love with the father and we both felt that the father and son acting team were superb. As the director describes: Nazareth itself is a further actor in the film. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it.