WALL-E Reviews

• Jul 11, 2019

This is simply a work of art! A perfect movie that anyone should watch

This is simply a work of art! A perfect movie that anyone should watch

• Jul 10, 2019

Who doesn't love WALL-E? Actually, is there someone that hasn't even seen it? WALL-E is one of Pixar's greatest animations. It completely changed the game bringing the best of animation into space. I remember seeing the film in theaters long ago. I loved it. Seriously one of my favorite movies. The music, the storyline, everything. I can't find anything bad about it.

• Jul 08, 2019

To this day, this is still my favorite pixar film. The animation is stellar, its heartwarming, funny and proves that pixar movies are always bound to be great (except for cars 2 but thats a different story). This has a shot at the title "best movie of the century"

• Jul 08, 2019

Great idea - all the way from the earth's renewability - to the fat people in space that have no bone structure left

• Jul 07, 2019

If only humans in the future would get a glimpse of Pixar's next colorful animated space adventure!

• Jul 01, 2019

Great animatrix film, basically silent, of an affair between robots.

Great animatrix film, basically silent, of an affair between robots.

• Jun 21, 2019

A movie I loved when I was a little kid. And, I still do.

A movie I loved when I was a little kid. And, I still do.

• Jun 20, 2019

WALL-E is the only animated film that can make absolutely fall in love with a pair of inanimate objects that can only communicate through saying their names. The movie up until it goes into space is somehow extremely charming with a setting that is absolutely terrifying when compared to our own possible future. The music is amazing throughout and there are certain scenes that will make you tear up. However the ‘bad guy' in the movie is not likeable and has no motive. This movie could possibly have been transformed to a higher state of film had the movie had been a pure adventure/comedy with romantic overtones in which our main character attempts to help communicate with the human population and also rekindle his relationship with a futuristic service droid, I think that the movie would have truly been a masterpiece.

• Jun 11, 2019