WALL-E Reviews

• 6h ago

Wall E It is unprecedented to see how two robots take the lead in an animation film while human being sat back as secondary supporting characters. In a future world where people degraded into overweight infants who are lacking mobility and are manipulated by its android assistant, robots appear to be more human than the real humans. We might assume that love or amorous feelings is the byproducts of consciousness that set us apart from other spices without independent mind. However, the love story of Wall-E and Eve proves that even robots understand how to express the most fragile and secret feelings for their beloved one. Robots can have different personalities, skills, appearance, social classification, and most importantly, their determination and freewill to enjoy life, whether being collecting dancing video tapes, holding the hand of a partner, or It is also interesting to see Eve as a more powerful female robot whereas Wall E, the original earth dweller is relatively inferior than her. Eve runs into his life like an innocent but strong-minded goddess. Her smooth and shiny outer shell is well-designed for high speed shuttle between space and earth. While Wall E is merely a garbage disposal prototype who leaves earth dirt along the way. The character design certainly added more obsolete elements on him to emphases the sense of outdated honesty and sincerity. Austerity represents genuine while advanced design is more about ruthless courage. Therefore, I found this film created many intriguing semiotic implications like silent films. Eve points at the earth dirt, a lighter, and a seedling to represents hope. A touch of robot fingers can also convey the human being's hazy affection within the disguise of this simple gesture. Using the simple symbiotic elements of this film, the two robots show us that love is straightforward but profound. It transcends space, race, or social status that modern people tend to care about in a relationship. Simplicity blurs the solemn questions of robot's consciousness and put the universality of love to the foreground. In the end of the world, robots possess the same loneliness, sensitivity and impulse to love others.

• 3d ago

Stunning in every aspect, complete with an urgent message that still rings true over a decade later.

• Nov 14, 2020

Incredible, original and wonderful movie that's impeccably scripted, beautifully animated and that's full of romance, social commentary and profound themes - like love, environment, space, man-kind and the future -, that can entertain kids and adults as well. 5/5 - 10/10

• Nov 12, 2020

I really enjoyed this movie. It's a funny film with a surprising ending. It is wonderful and has a good moral to it. If you enjoy futuristic, science-fiction films this is for you. Children over the age of 4 will enjoy it, and their parents will find some humour too.

• Nov 11, 2020

Despite its message being done to death in film and television, WALL-E's fresh take on environmental awareness while also creating fantastic characters and an interesting story is quite impressive. Along with its beautiful animation that only Pixar could provide, WALL-E very much deserves to be seen as Disney classic.

• Nov 05, 2020

One of Pixar's best films, Beautiful and impactful, a very moving and reasonably real story, as it presents us with a well-engaged future, and also the wonderful reference to 2001 an odyssey in space, which made me very happy to see it.

• Oct 28, 2020

With a creative story, beautifully detailed animation and complex and likeable Characters it is an absolute most watch!

• Oct 22, 2020

A digital disney masterpiece about two robots that fall in love. By far one of my favorite pixar movies of all time. It delivers a powerful message of love and our planet.

• Oct 11, 2020

my favourite animation film

my favourite animation film

• Oct 01, 2020

This is a great movie with a cool environmental message. Even if you don't like old music, you'll enjoy the one in this movie. Although the story is really cool, some parts are a bit slow and boring. Even though human characters aren't that cool, it doesn't affect the movie. I really recommend it.