Wazir Reviews

• Oct 21, 2016

Gripping and precise even though the main story becomes predictable less than a half-way through. One is expected a twist from the beginning but the course the movie takes makes only one option available which leads to a predictable fare later.

• Sep 11, 2016

Awesome Acting, Direction and story in the movie, I really expected a such a master piece after seeing the trailer, Kudos To Bejoy Nambiar and Vidhu Vinod Chopra, we actually need this types of movies in India, watching the whole movie I felt it was like watching an Christopher Nolan biopic. The Things that I liked About the movie was obviously acting by Amitabh Bachan and Farhan Akhtar and Cameo by John Abraham, Aditi Rao Hydra's role was sweet and shot. Talking about the technicality awesome screenplay and story, I was really happy by the twist in the end. The things that I did't like about the movie are that John Abraham And Aditi Rao Hydari Should Have been given some big roles as well as Neil Nitin Mukhesh, well after that there's nothing wrong about the movie. I don't understand why the movie isn't doing good Business even though It had so many good elements. BOTTOM LINE: PLEASE GO AND WATCH THE MOVIE.

• Jun 27, 2016

Decent suspense movie

Decent suspense movie

• May 22, 2016

A talented star cast , an average script coupled with poor screenplay makes this supposed to be efficient thriller a dud

• May 20, 2016

Maybe more like a 2.75. This movie had decent acting and so forth, but i lacked a driving force, which made a lot of the movie flat. I also guessed the plot twist but I think that might have been more from studying writing intensely more than the movie's fault, but I'm not sure at the same time. Not a bad movie, but it could have been better.

• Apr 24, 2016

A slick flick - great plot, great action sequences and great performances by Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar. Crime, mind games and grief centre this movie that keeps you locked till the end.

• Apr 19, 2016

Interesting movie. Great plot and the performances by Amitabh is very very interesting. However, there are certain instances in the movie which to the ones paying attention will reveal the entire plot for the movie before hand.

• Apr 10, 2016

A Lame Movie with Great Performances....

A Lame Movie with Great Performances....

• Mar 24, 2016

Wazir is a disappointing fare barring the performance of Bachchan. The moment the thrills begin, the average movie buff who has watched umpteen Hollywood/Spanish/Korean thrillers can predict the proceedings and climax without much hassle. It could've been a difference-maker had it released atleast 10-12 years earlier. In the current scenario, however, Wazir is merely passable. The musical score is pretty decent though.

• Jan 24, 2016

This is one of those scripts where one can predict but it still comes as a surprise. A very powerful script with some super powerful performances by Akhtar & Bachchan. Their acting is work of perfection and the story is engaging throughout. A really good piece of cinema.