We Are Still Here Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

This movie is so bad lol, the premise is ok at first but there's a certain point you hit in the movie where you're like oh this actually sucks. At least it's only 83min long, idk I would say ultimately it's not worth the watch.

• Nov 01, 2019

Wow. Just totally incoherent and not interesting. Not even worth a free watch.

Wow. Just totally incoherent and not interesting. Not even worth a free watch.

• Oct 25, 2019

Awful. Rented from a public library and it should have stayed there.

Awful. Rented from a public library and it should have stayed there.

• Sep 14, 2019

A little not enough "horror" horror, but still an interesting film, with an interesting ending.

• Jul 28, 2019

what the fuck was that??? one of the worst movies i've ever watched for sure. the plot is terrible, so is the acting (lets not even talk about the french voice actors...). nothing made any sense. none of the actions had any consequences or relevance.. i'm left confused.

• Jun 27, 2019

95% rotten tomatoes??? Come on!

95% rotten tomatoes??? Come on!

• Apr 23, 2019

The hell is wrong with users who gave this movie a negative review??

The hell is wrong with users who gave this movie a negative review??

• Apr 08, 2019

A horror movie clearly made by horror fans, We Are Still Here suffers some from its lack of budget but ultimately delivers a strong payoff on its sinister premise. In the early, quiet portions of the story, awkward dialogue, actors and props selected primarily for their association with the horror genre, and inconsitent camera techniques, which waffle between tranquil tripod shots and jarring handheld movements, lend a cheapness to the film. However, well crafted monsters, high quality horror effects, improved dialogue, and disturbing exposition surface with increasing frequency as the movie nears its strong but grisly climax.

• Jan 03, 2019

I just don't understand all the recent hate. Does every movie need to be Mad Max: Fury Road now? This is initially a slow moving, but well balanced film that has many "I didn't see that coming" moments. The cinematography is stunning and the setting in the 70's was done equisitley. Lots of great gore/effects and the ending is bananas. If you like classic horror films that take time to build and aren't a minute-by-minute "let's see how creatively we can kill this person" flick, you should give this a shot.

• Dec 27, 2018

Total rubbish film! If the dialogue doesn't put you off, the acting sure would. The graphics and plotline is average. The only thing good about this film is its cinematography - this film manages to capture 1979 America "almost" accurately (From the cars to the clothing, to the hair and the makeup).