Wilby Wonderful Reviews

• Jun 29, 2020

Not wonderful, simply passable and forgettable.

Not wonderful, simply passable and forgettable.

• Jan 26, 2020

Simple enough movie about small town life, greed, and the trials & tribulations of that life. One thing I do agree with, I've always hated that small town mentality about "outsiders"... It's all bullshit.

• Feb 15, 2017

Not much story too this film. It dabs a little bit here and there but never paints a whole picture.

• Sep 01, 2013

A excellent independent film with a few big name stars. Excellent mix of drama, comedy, and mystery.

• Apr 25, 2013

very strange and boring movie

very strange and boring movie

• Jan 13, 2013

Reminds me of the TV series "Northern Exposure" with its highlighting of small town life and characters. Also, the main character as a foreign import to the town is similar. I watch it often for the comedic touches and feel good ending.

• Nov 25, 2012

I felt the movie was brilliant. The movie's pace matches the atmosphere of a small isolated town. The struggles of the characters are very real and accurate, if not a crowd pleaser. It's a rather deep, but not noisy film.

• Nov 15, 2012

I really enjoyed this film. It was quirky, the characters were engaging, and had a satisfying ending.

• Sep 02, 2012

A new favorite movie for my list. soulful and tender. A Canadian film at it's best.

• Jun 06, 2012

There's not much better than unexpectedly running across a quiet, quirky film that tells a great story.