Wolves Reviews

• Oct 07, 2020

This movie made me mad! It had the potential to be a good B movie in the action/horror genre. It had all the potential to be a half-decent, fun little low-budget movie that could get a sequel. Sadly, every opportunity was completely blown! It feels like most of the effort and focus was on Lucas Till in a sex scene. As if, that alone would make enough money for the movie. I couldn't even make out what audience this movie was aimed at short of girls wanting to see Lucas Till in a sex scene. I would actually like to see another studio get the rights and hire a good script writer to completely remake this movie. I think it has that much potential.

• Sep 21, 2020

Ok now.... this movie isn't as bad as everyone is saying it is as a matter a fact it is pretty fucking cool. The bad guy is a bad guy because his town took away the woman he loved and he believed his son was dead as well. by the time the movie took place it was already to late for him to be redeemed. The movie has some cool as fuck fight scenes some pretty likeable characters and a nice new-ish spin on Were-Wolves. I will admit when Wild Joe turned out to be the final boss it was kinda lame and the were wolves didnt look the great in the film BUT the acting was great and all in all it was a good movie period

• Sep 16, 2020

This movie was so good! Loved the SFX they did for the Wolves. Definitely recommend and definitely will watch again!

• Apr 16, 2020

This movie doesn't deserve a 25% rating...it's a pretty good movie and I loved it!!!! Plus Jason Momoa...

• Sep 16, 2019

What the heck did i just watch? 😂

What the heck did i just watch? 😂

• Jun 17, 2018

A high school senior (Till) discovers the hard way that he's actually descendent of werewolves. He then flees to the town that is the epicenter of werewolves and proceeds to get violent with the country werewolves while falling hard for one of the town ones. "Underworld"-ish elements, but ok acting and storyline, if a little hooey-rific at time and never really that gory or scary.

• Mar 29, 2018

A Weird Romp With Lots Of Costumes ^ Make-Up. Grabs Bits From Various Well-Known Films (Twilight, Beauty & Beast, Teen-Wolf) But The Story Is A Direct Rip From The Cliche Clint Eastwood (Cowboy) Films, Particularly High-Plains Drifter. That Said, It Was Enjoyable & Doesn't Go For Too Long. Other Than New Actors Plying Their Field, It Breaks No New Ground As It Steals Much Of The Material From Other Films.

• Jun 14, 2017

I really in enjoyed this Werewolf/Lycaon's approach new elements too the Wolves mythology. It has very good transformations, story and they most did Practical affects using good old fashion make up. It does have a little CGI but shouldn't bother any real Fan's. other than that it's much worth checking out or even buying It did set up for a part two but idk if that will happen...

• May 30, 2017

I found this movie channel surfing late night and got dragged in quick. First thing to know going in is that this isn't a horror movie interpretation of werewolves. This is more of a western or action flick coming of age story. There's probably not a lot new here from a mythological perspective, but I did like the distinction made between savage (bitten) werewolves and purebloods (born) werewolves. I found all of the cast to be worthwhile with Stephen McHattie, John Pyper-Ferguson, and Jason Momoa all bringing their A game to the movie. But here's where I have to fall to the male stereotype, I'm afraid as it was Merritt Patterson that kept my eyes glued to the TV. The heat and chemistry she exuded on screen had me unable to look away.

• Dec 30, 2016

2 out of 5. Not impressed by this flick.

2 out of 5. Not impressed by this flick.