X-Men: First Class Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

Really Another X- Men movie. Okay they are pretty good keep going.

Really Another X- Men movie. Okay they are pretty good keep going.

• Sep 26, 2019

The best of the series. Just dynamite all around. Phenomenal cast, that give great performances. Great use of the timeframe, with tons of subtle details that makes this both an outstanding homage to the comics but also the decade this movie takes place in. I want to spend more time in this class.

• Sep 26, 2019

The 2nd best entry to the entire franchise. A great new cast. Silver surfer steals the show! And Kevin bacon is splendid in this.

• Sep 05, 2019

A great introduction story to some of the most OG X-Men characters. The performances were great. The plot isn't that special or interesting, but the character interactions very much are.

• Aug 11, 2019

A good x-men reboot to the classic we all know in love. With new characters, A new story and the timeline. Now I'm gonna admit this was the movie that started to make the timeline no sense but hey at least 20th-century fox made a new chapter to the x men franchise we all know in love and will always be remembered.

• Aug 10, 2019

Really enjoyed this one! It's definitely the first of the series to have truly impressive modern special effects.

• Jul 28, 2019

You want the real x-men? Well this is it. Good movie, just like the other few 'newer' x-men movies.

• Jul 26, 2019

A fresh take on the X-MEN franchise that has good feel to it. While some writing feels forced and not well explained. This is a step in the right direction.

• Jul 23, 2019

I can think of no better way to do a prequel/remake hybrid than the way Matthew Vaughn did with this film. James MacAvoy, Michael Fassbender, and Jennifer Lawrence delivers fantastic performances as there respective young characters, and Vaughn helps bring the action with an added since of humanity from the previous X-Films all while making it feel new and exciting. "X-Men: First Class" makes for an excellent prequel or an excellent restart to an X-Cellent franchise.

• Jul 01, 2019

A strong reboot of the franchise that gives us an origin told in a fresh voice with a retro style that fits the the new narrative.