Zombieland: Double Tap Reviews

• Jeff
    2d ago

Loved it. Just as good as 1st one. More need to be made. Elvis lives.

Loved it. Just as good as 1st one. More need to be made. Elvis lives.

• geraldacuff2
    5d ago

they had really hot chicks in the move loved it little rock was perfect she had banging body lol

• gay
    5d ago

Enjoyable but ridiculously cliche.

Enjoyable but ridiculously cliche.

• Francisco

the badest film ever

the badest film ever

• kiki
    Nov 30, 2019

it was semi silly movie it's cool to see once but not twice over exaggerated comedy stupid.

• Brandon
    Nov 28, 2019

Sorta uninspired but still pretty fun. Harrelson is in, and so is Eisenberg, but Stone and Breslin seemed mostly checked out. I appreciate that they'll kill characters off, it gives the world a more real feeling. Sorta recommended.

• Rich
    Nov 28, 2019

Nice to have Eisenberg, Harrelson, Stone, and Breslin back and as great as ever. A couple corny moments made me roll my eyes a little but overall funny and entertaining from start to finish!

• daniel
    Nov 26, 2019

Good movie better then the first one

Good movie better then the first one

• Char
    Nov 26, 2019

If you liked the first movie you will like the second! Very funny!

If you liked the first movie you will like the second! Very funny!