Zoom Reviews

• 6d ago

A former superhero played by Tim Allen is called in to evaluate and train a group of kids with various powers to make a team out of them. Decent family fun. Pretty much what you'd expect from a Tim Allen movie. Also stars Courtney Cox, Kate Mara and Chevy Chase. Harmless fun.

• Nov 08, 2020

Busted a gut laughing through this. had some nice inspirational moments too with some surprise moments at the end. You just didn't see things coming. Watch it every time it comes on.

• Sep 25, 2020

Truly one of the worst films ever made as it's just lazy, uninspired, and some unnecessary product placement brought to you by Wendys. Add Tim Allen phoning it in, Chevy Chase desperate to be funny but at his worst, and one of the worst music soundtracks ever featuring lots of songs by Smash Mouth. You got a recipe for a really shitty film.

• Sep 16, 2020

Stellar god-tier film. Tim Allen's best role since Home Improvement. A classic and original take on kid superheroes. Ahead of it's time.

• Jul 13, 2020

Its take on the superhero genre has enough humor to be successful with children, but adults will find it uninspired, unfunny and visually mediocre.

• Jul 11, 2020

The film is not incredible but it is interesting, all the characters have an understandable motivation. It's a fun movie, especially for seeing friends. Especially if you like super heroes

• Jul 04, 2020

Awful, just awful. Only exists to cash in on the success of Sky High. Actors who are mostly in it just for a paycheck, flat characters, jokes that miss 99.9% of the time and being rather boring. As tempting as it is to draw comparisons with Sky High, which is a likeable superhero flick I had a fun time watching, I'm not going to waste my time complaining about how this movie serves as a reminder of just how bad that film could've been so...make it a point to never watch this movie or show it to your children, and just buy them Sky High instead.

• Jun 28, 2020

Let's be real, this is not a Marvel movie with a crazy high budget, but it managed to get Tim Allen, Courtney Cox, Chevy Chase, and Rip Torn, so they had a decent budget. This movie is more fun than it is anything else. Tim spends most of the movie in grump mode without powers, and the little strong girl steals most of the scenes she's in. For rookies, they manage to train up fast enough to do next to nothing, but learn the lesson of teamwork. The joy isn't really in the longer story arcs or even the special effects. It's good to see a movie where the actors honestly look like they're having fun. I had a good time, and I think everyone should give this a shot. I'll certainly watch again at some point.

• Jun 11, 2020

it was beyond bad and lazy, it sucked ass too

it was beyond bad and lazy, it sucked ass too

• May 18, 2020

When I saw the cast, I was hoping for something approaching Galaxy Quest. Instead, I got something worse than Shark Boy and Lava Girl. And a whole lot of Tim Allen filling time by making "that face" (you know the one).