Hand of God: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 14, 2019

I loved this show, addicting!!!

I loved this show, addicting!!!

• Jun 06, 2019

Fantastic series is Hand of God! It takes you places you would never imagine and leaves you wanting to know more each and every time. The acting is top notch. The writing is amazing. A lot of critics seem to have trouble with the pacing, but they simply are being short sighted. It's a series, so you have to be willing to ride it out. And even during the slower paced parts it remains character driven enough to stay interesting. It's one of the greatest shames that they chose not to continue it after season 2.

• Jan 15, 2019

Love this show! Unique storyline - unlike all other shows I have recently seen, Wish I had come across this show sooner!

• Aug 12, 2018

LOVED this show! Binge watched both seasons. I can’t believe they cancelled it!

LOVED this show! Binge watched both seasons. I can’t believe they cancelled it!

• Jun 19, 2018

Well Written and Well acted.

Well Written and Well acted.

• Apr 06, 2018

I liked it although we were left with many questions

I liked it although we were left with many questions

• Jul 03, 2017

The critics review of this show is bollocks. It's a proper character driven, gripping drama, the kind you rarely see on tv these days.

• Jun 29, 2017

Unnecessarily raunchy and depressing

Unnecessarily raunchy and depressing

• May 15, 2017

It was a great series. Rotten tomatoes knows nothing. .

It was a great series. Rotten tomatoes knows nothing. .

• Mar 25, 2017

I really enjoyed this show. It was well done. This was a well written, directed, and acted show. It is more of a revenge show with a twist where the main character could be getting signs from God to seek his revenge or maybe he is just crazy. I working on watching season 2 now.