Harlots: Season 1 Reviews

• May 05, 2019

You will never truly understand the meaning of "binge watch" until you have watched this series. The word captivating can only begin to describe this astonishing show!

• Mar 13, 2019

I do not understand the rave reviews. A lot of the characters are horrible or just not interesting and the plot is shallow. There is nothing deep about it.

• Aug 24, 2018

Truly unique show with an odd insight on female empowerment vs. lack thereof. I usually do not watch dramas but this show does an amazing job at completely transporting you and immersing you into another world. The storyline remained unpredictible and the 'high stakes' feel never got stale for me.

• Aug 22, 2018

Best new show of 2017

Best new show of 2017

• Aug 21, 2018

Love love love this show!!!

Love love love this show!!!

• Aug 21, 2018

Season 1 was top notch! I fell in love with all the ladies. Yes even Quigley. Even though I lost one of my favorite characters Sir George. I am really happy with the way the show played out. More. More. More!!!!

• Aug 20, 2018

Love this show. The storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Love this show. The storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• Aug 20, 2018

Amazing series. It just gets better and better. Everything about it is brilliant.

• Aug 20, 2018

Sexy, captivating story line with wonderful acting!!! Season 3 please!!!!!

Sexy, captivating story line with wonderful acting!!! Season 3 please!!!!!

• Aug 19, 2018

This show a breath of fresh air. Strong female characters and history!

This show a breath of fresh air. Strong female characters and history!