Lenox Hill: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

An inspiration. Lookong forward to Season 2.

An inspiration. Lookong forward to Season 2.

• 3d ago

The care exhibited by these doctors is exceptional! This really opened my eyes to the everyday experience of working in a hospital. As a doctor's daughter, whose M.D. father was an exemplary human, I am very critical of and picky about the amount of empathy shown by doctors toward patients. If these doctors are an indication of how well-trained Northwell doctors are in how to *humanize* their patients (you'd be surprised how many of them look at them as merely facts and figures elsewhere!), then the world of medicine should look to Northwell for how to teach their staff to become more humane M.D.'s. I hope that there will be a second season of this show! Please let the Netflix bigwigs know that this is the kind of content that we all NEED right now!!!

• 3d ago

Having seen other medical shows in the past I found this series to be truly on point. They showed the good, the bad, and the realism for outsides to truly see what occurs within a medical center at all levels. It shows not only the day to day struggles but the effects of less than desired outcomes. It gets very personal for the staff with all encounters, not only with their patients but with each other.

• Jul 02, 2020

Great insight into DR patient care and critical medical issues and health care industry behind the curtain issues.

• Jul 01, 2020

So amazing! Can't wait for more episodes!

So amazing! Can't wait for more episodes!

• Jul 01, 2020

An amazing blend of humanity grace and urgency These four doctors are hard driving under immense pressure but yet are so invested in their patients. amazing show of humanity and hope. praying for a second season

• Jun 27, 2020

It's incredible to see everything that happens in this documentary, so personal and beautiful. This doctors are amazing and the show makes you feel inside that hospital. Breathtaking!

• Jun 27, 2020

A perfect mix of drama and education. Perfect. You become so familiar with the patients and the doctors that you become invested. Think ER but these are real people and real surgeries. A very unique look at the day to day life of the extremely talented medical staff and the patients they try to heal.

• Jun 23, 2020

Powerful storytelling! Reminds us care teams are healthcare heroes all the time, not only during a crisis.

• Jun 22, 2020

Unbelievable. I live 1 block from Lenox Hill and hope to bump into the doctors at the bodega