Mindhunter: Season 2 Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

Absolutely brilliant series! I sincerely hope there's additional series'

Absolutely brilliant series! I sincerely hope there's additional series'

• Feb 08, 2020

perfect, so intensse

perfect, so intensse

• Jan 19, 2020

Although the plotting is pedestrian, since it's sticking close to the actual facts, and the acting is somewhat wooden, owing to the fact that the principals are federal cops--something that gives it a faint whiff of the old Dragnet series--I mean the original one--there's something strongly compelling here, something that you can't not watch. Although numerous mistakes are made in detail and dialog, the period-set piece captures much of the ambiance of the time. Like a lot of vehicles, though, they need to hire someone to read over a script and discover what was said in a given period and what was not.

• Jan 19, 2020

Season 2 continues the excellence of the show!! Thrilling. Chilling. Unsettling. Truly one the best things Netflix has ever produced.

• Jan 19, 2020

The narrator ruins it for me. Her voice seems superficial and phony.

The narrator ruins it for me. Her voice seems superficial and phony.

• Jan 18, 2020

literally one of my favorite shows of all time. A gripping masterpiece

literally one of my favorite shows of all time. A gripping masterpiece

• Jan 17, 2020

Season 2 was a colossal disappointment. Hard to overstate how big a drop off the second season was. Where S1 was inventive and interesting, S2 was rote and boring, with a script lacking any energy. The plot went nowhere, with FBI agents dropping in and out of Atlanta with no effect on the events there.

• Jan 09, 2020

Very entertaining and enthralling, I could not get away from the TV after a couple of episodes.

• Dec 31, 2019

Season 2 was not the same show. Season 1 was primarily about the creation of serial killer profiling while the second season is primarily about internationality. Black people aren't treated as well as white people and lesbians aren't socially excepted and oh yeah, there's some serial killers... I really hope that these shows can stop with the inter sectional BS.

• Dec 30, 2019

Loved this season better than the first!

Loved this season better than the first!