Mr. Robot: Season 4 Reviews

• 5h ago

Been watching from the day it was aired...great actors, brilliant cinematographer and a genius director/writer.

• 12h ago

Seriously, so far, Season 4 is amazingly well-written. Better than seasons 2 & 3 combined. I will be sad when it's all over.

• 17h ago

Best show on TV ever

Best show on TV ever

• 21h ago

The whole series has had a wonderful meaning, scenograpghy, edition and evolution of characters, but season 4 proves it the most. I can't understand how thid show is so slept on.

• 23h ago

Final season is superb. Superior acting, superior writing, excellently paced and the music is phenomenal.

• 1d ago

this series is literally no 1 u should watch it once

this series is literally no 1 u should watch it once

• 1d ago

Great stuff! Love this season and the acting, writing, and direction are superb.. I am a huge fan of the cast, the message, and the look of this series up and down.

• 5d ago

I'm loving so much the Season 4.

I'm loving so much the Season 4.

• 6d ago

I loved it!!! it was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat ep 5 and 7 are the standouts and have made me re watch the series from start to finish over and over again. great tv!!! :)

• Nov 29, 2019

All good things come to an end. One of my favorite tv series. Definitely worth watching. Esmail is a genius.