Mr. Robot: Season 4 Reviews

• 5d ago

The TV show really reminds me of these movies… Open Your Eyes, Vanilla Sky, Memento, Eyes Wide Shut, Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, The Truman Show, The Machinist, Being John Malkovich and Adaptation.

• Jun 24, 2020

JUST PERFECT. I have been craving to see a series like this ever since I finished Breaking Bad. The writing, the acting, the story, the photography. Just a complete 5 out of 5 rating.

• Jun 23, 2020

Incredible, fantastic show. But! Was a disappointment with Whiterose's machine...

• May 28, 2020

It's an interesting season, but it lacks the charisma of the first two seasons. There is little of the hacking that made the first two seasons so compelling. While I like the fact that different cinematic approaches are utilized during the season, I feel that they are a little gimmicky. For example, the episode with no dialogue, the episode designed as a 5 act play. I couldn't wait for the season to end.

• May 27, 2020

La mejor temporada, los mejores capítulos y uno de los mejores finales. Aprende algo HBO. Así se termina una temporada.

• May 27, 2020

Project mockingbird at it's finest... Despite mostly having really liked this and the previous seasons in all, the final 3 episodes, somehow miraculously manage to warp, deform and annihilate the whole assumed moral and narrative of the story, to some lazy, disgusting hollywood gulp, that leaves you wondering, whether The Matrix III, was actually, really that bad of a movie. After seeing this, I gotta say, .. no. Do yourselves a favor and spare the last 3 episodes if you want an ending that makes sense, and doesn't attempt to hypnotize you into political and societal submission.

• May 01, 2020

Mr Robot continue surprise !! In this final season so many action !! Every episode a new trip and it continue till the end of the "One of the Greatest Series" in the World !!

• Apr 27, 2020

Partea clasica din sezon e ok, partea din ultimele 3 episoade e foarte bine facuta

• Apr 01, 2020

I love all seasons of Mr. Robot, but this one contains the BEST episode ever on a TV show. 4x7 it's absolutely perfect, a master piece. I don't know how I'm going to get over this tv show.

• Mar 09, 2020

What an ending its a must watch slow ending of season 1 & also a slow start to season 2 but if you're patient you'll be rewarded. What an ending ! What a series! One of the best things I've ever seen on tv