The Collection: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Love the talent, intregue and suspense of what the secret is.

Love the talent, intregue and suspense of what the secret is.

• Sep 18, 2019

I love it!! Fantastic dresses, acting, and plot. More, More!

I love it!! Fantastic dresses, acting, and plot. More, More!

• Sep 01, 2019

Great Series. But, not happy about the ending if Season 2 is not happening. Feel like I just wasted my time. Need Season 2 to complete it correctly.

• May 13, 2018

Amazon has created yet another gripping series full of twists and turns of dramatic spellbound intensity...Claude the fashionista nom de plum...and Nina the sad and stunning inguine. The beauty of Paris post war German occupation and the glory, sadness and even death it brings with it. If you enjoy period pieces you will love The Collection! Matthew Wayne

• Mar 21, 2018

I absolutely loved this show!! Finger have been crossed for a season 2 for a long time. Is it ever going to be renewed??

• Mar 17, 2018

So many twists and turns and so many secrets. I can't wait for more. I love it.

So many twists and turns and so many secrets. I can't wait for more. I love it.

• Nov 20, 2017

Something kept drawing me back. I liked the many story lines, made it a little more interesting. I liked Claude's ambiguity contrasted with Paul's directness. I know so many brothers like that. When they can get the best of their worlds working in synch, it's dynamite in a positive way. But when at odds, explosive and so negative. Loved the ending to season one. Mom knows best? Will watch to find out.....

• Nov 18, 2017

Loved this! Can’t wait for the next season.

Loved this! Can’t wait for the next season.

• Nov 05, 2017

I've heard a lot of people say The Collection is hard to follow, but for me, it wasn't difficult at all. And, in my opinion, it's worth a watch. I'm hoping it comes back for at least another season.

• Nov 04, 2017

I really liked it a lot. I think it is fascinating visually. I enjoyed the plot. The characters are appealing, actors are good. I certainly hope there is another season.