The End of the F***ing World: Season 2 Reviews

• Feb 14, 2020

watched 2 season in 2 days masterpiece !!

watched 2 season in 2 days masterpiece !!

• Feb 07, 2020

What an original show! Loved the two young leads who deliver great performances. Great story. Slightly preferred the first series just because it was the start of an unusual love story.

• Feb 03, 2020

Very slow, but somehow both horrifying and funny at the same time. The chemistry between the two leads is unparalleled and they play off each other in an indescribable way.

• Jan 28, 2020

Just like the first season, I also watch the second instalment of this British Dark Comedy-Drama in one sitting. The first impressions that I get is pretty shocked in a couple of first episodes but for my entire experience, the first season is packed with more surprising turn of event remembering the plot was presented with little details and run very fast resulted in a vague yet interesting story, while in the second season the audiences have a very clear driven story because some of the character motivation is pretty much set up in the first episode which also goes directly from the end of the first season while simultaneously filling those years gap between both seasons. One aspect the second season I feel better than the previous one is the character development but the adventure wasn't felt enormous and its playground got a little bit smaller, although I have more issue in this season, everything that was amazing in the first season are brought back to continue the epic story worth savour if tomorrow's gonna be the end of the f***ing world.

• Jan 17, 2020

Season 2 - surprisingly as brilliant as season 1

Season 2 - surprisingly as brilliant as season 1

• Jan 09, 2020

This show is bleak and honest.

This show is bleak and honest.

• Jan 08, 2020

Alex Lawther and Jessica Barden continue to shine and give perfect performances again. New major character Naomi Ackie as Bonnie is okay nothing too memorable but she plays a weird girl very well. Not anywhere near as good as the first season but Season 2 does its job as a very entertaining and fun to watch season.

• Jan 08, 2020

The story felt a bit flat at first- Bonnie is very unlikable which makes the season hard to watch at the start. Although, quickly the story intensifies and becomes addictive. Alyssa and James whole thing is heartbreaking yet exciting to watch. The season of this show might be one of the best pieces of television history, due to the sheer perfection of its ending. Definitely worth watching and quite binge worthy.

• Jan 07, 2020

Great show, starts weirdly but eventually gets you attached to the characters and it impressed me with how it shows them growing mentally and emotionally from one episode to another.

• Jan 06, 2020

By not letting the things end after season one, the "continuing" story becomes a little less original and daring; however, the two main characters are still lovably offbeat and and the story turns are not predictable. There is a third main character this season which at first made me go, "How does this girl and her story fit it?" until she did, super brilliantly. I don't know who penned this story/screenplay but unlike a lot of TV stuff, this seems to be written by a real storyteller. I really hope there is not a season 3. Please don't milk it. The story of James and Alyssa has been told.