The End of the F***ing World: Season 2 Reviews

• 16m ago

Season two feels so much older. It careens less and struggles more, but fittingly. It portrays the difficult business of trying to figure out what to do with the pieces after the adventure is over. And I think it does that really well. A lot of people have criticized the creation of a second season, but I don't think it makes the first less powerful. I think it grounds it and gives the characters (especially Alyssa) a chance to quiet and mature. I think the result is more compelling and meaningful than the first season would have been alone.

• 8h ago

Some complaining characters are different, they arent realy, its just called character development. And it is done very well along with all other aspects of the show.

• 9h ago

One of the best tv shows around, with one of the best soundtracks. Incredible cinematography, writing and so unique, keeps you on edge in a good way.

• 12h ago

Amazing TV show and season. Some of the most unique and well written TV around. Wasnt expecting it to be so good.

• 1d ago

I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIE, Its grate for a Netflix night, it catches you and don't leave you go, five starts for the amazing love story.

• 1d ago

A short, thrilling, enjoyable season of television to watch, that I couldn't recommend enough. Probably one of the weirdest shows out there but, so inviting and exiting.

• 1d ago

Couldn't recommend season 2 enough. They created an interesting and unique continuation of the story from season 1 in a way I don't think could have done better.

• 1d ago

I understand some people felt a second season wasn't needed, but this season doesn't have a negative impact on what season one left us with, it is some of the most unique and interesting TV watchable and an incredible easy, satisfying watch.

• 1d ago

While not as good as season one, is no way a disappointment. With incredible acting, writing and filming it is must watch TV, couldn't recommend enough.

• 1d ago

I don't think theres a more clever show in existence. It blends dark comedy with incredibly serious undertones about dealing with trauma and mental health while also being incredibly well-executed on every level