Vanity Fair: Miniseries Reviews

• May 08, 2020

Excellent acting, anchored by Olivia Cooke, who steals every scene--even though her character is essentially unlovable. Struggling to find her place in a class-conscious world that values a fortunate birth over talent and ingenuity, Becky would be recognized today as a charming psychopath. She's manipulative, has no real emotional attachments, and only values people for what they can do for her.

• Feb 05, 2020

Absolutely disgusting. Why they gotta do my mans like that? 🤢

Absolutely disgusting. Why they gotta do my mans like that? 🤢

• Oct 15, 2019

Moved me to tears, the realistic portrayal, character development, acting, every scene and/or supporting actor seemed essential. The plot towards the end, when the Major discovers Becky's infidelity was the only weak point where it felt a tad forced. Other than that, what a heartbreaking and perfect rendition of intertwined lives. Fantastic. Music score one of the best in years; my only contention is the original Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division should have been used.

• Aug 02, 2019

Excellent excellent!!

Excellent excellent!!

• Feb 17, 2019

Olivia literally brings this show to life. I cannot imagine how this story would be any better without her spice.

• Jan 29, 2019

Absolutely brilliant. Thought we had seen the last of these marvelous period pieces. Thank goodness I was wrong. Enjoy!

• Jan 27, 2019

interesting, scheming, nasty, oh wait, vanity Unfair...worth watching on rainy winter days

• Jan 09, 2019

Loved it. Casting was great and I loved the adaption.

Loved it. Casting was great and I loved the adaption.

• Oct 27, 2018

Love this series. Very enjoyable entertainment.

Love this series. Very enjoyable entertainment.

• Oct 04, 2018

I love it! Genuinely can’t get enough of it !

I love it! Genuinely can’t get enough of it !