Frozen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Frozen Reviews

½ October 3, 2016
The script is unique and horrifying at times to imagine yourself in this type of crisis situation....and I guess the moral of the story is don't leave the ski lodge without your cellular telephone and a backpack with a Bear Grylls wilderness survival kit.
September 11, 2016
Not a bad little horror about three annoying American youths that get stuck on a ski lift. It's a minimal story and contains a lot of padding that you could do without. To it's credit, it does have an original plot and one which will not be forgotten the next time I get on a ski-lift.
September 7, 2016
Not bad, I was really in the middle with this, okay acting, pretty solid plot, and a believable script, what put it over the edge for me was I expected it to be worse than it was, and the ending wasn't too corny
½ August 16, 2016
An above average horror flick that pleasantly uses real-life possibilities to drum up it's scares. A great plot with average to above average acting.
½ July 18, 2016
It was interesting till the first character died. Then it went downhill as there was not enough struggle and it lost my attention when another one ALSO died of the same attack. Thumbs up for the visuals though, just wished that the script was better.
July 17, 2016
Rule #1 of horror - make us care about your characters. Otherwise... I don't care about your characters. I didn't care about these characters.
½ July 15, 2016
The fact that this film is tense and terrifying as hell and has three great performances is what compensates for a generally thin dialogue and the characters' lack of intelligence, bringing to mind other great minimalist horror movies like Open Water but with wolves instead of sharks.
July 5, 2016
Often the most horrific situations are the simplest ones. What would you do if you found yourself stranded and alone in a ski lift? Could you make it? How far would you go in order to survive? Hold on tight, because it doesn't get any easier from here.
July 4, 2016
Being really suspenseful and terrifying in one super dense atmosphere the movie is has great plot,new genre entrance,and surprisingly good acting and gore this movie does a marvelous job at doing a entertaining new fresh horror flick.
June 30, 2016
This suspenseful thriller was a really good film. But on the other hand the acting wasnt as good as i wanted it to be but this is still a good film to go out and rent for a night.
June 8, 2016
This movie definitely keeps you in suspense.
April 12, 2016
Very entertaining considering most of the movie takes place on a ski lift. some disturbing scenes also.
½ April 7, 2016
I actually thorough enjoyed this. It had genuine and natural suspense that you could relate to. I thought the main 3 characters did well with what they had. The script could've used some work but I don't think it hurt the film too much. One of the better low budget films I have seen lately
½ March 26, 2016
I enjoyed this film more than I though I would, It didn't do anything to get me off my seat but I was left wanting a little more, It's a little predictable but worth taking a look at.
February 23, 2016
Good Thriller about three friends who get stuck on a ski lift for a few days in the winter. They go thru a lot and it was disturbing at times to watch. Overall a very interesting thriller. Directed by Adam Green who also directed "Digging up the marrow" which is a mockumentary worth watching.
January 27, 2016
The only FROZEN that I want to watch
½ January 25, 2016
Adam Green doesn't make great movies, but no bad movies either. grwat experience.
January 15, 2016
so apparently theres a ski resort where wolves eat people during the day when its not so busy? 2 stars for not realistic
½ January 12, 2016
Frozen is a well-crafted, sometimes graphically brutal, survival thriller.
December 6, 2015
A tense, horrifying thriller from beginning to end. The action may not be continual but the build is constant. Moreover, the final twenty minutes are a work of art and i love nothing more than when a movie builds its tension and it pays off. Very enjoyable.