Rocky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rocky Reviews

December 31, 2017
69% for the best series in the whole world
November 19, 2017
One of the best screenplays ever written.
October 15, 2017
One of if not the greatest film ever made
October 13, 2017
Rocky is a truly outstanding story about a down on his luck boxer starring and written by Sylvester Stallone! Stallone's amazing script and fantastic performance give the film exactly what it needs to be one of the best and most famous movies of all time. Everything that's good about the film brushes aside any complaints there might be and is a must watch!
½ October 8, 2017
I'ts very predicable, and maybe has a few oddly paced scenes. But, by the time you reach the iconic steps/montage sequence, you just can't help but push those flaws aside, and be caught up in the story & the characters journey.
September 21, 2017
An instant classic and the best in the series. A classic underdog story
September 15, 2017
Zero chemistry between the two leads, hammy acting, and a boring storyline make this one of the most overrated films of all time.
September 13, 2017
Great movie with unpredictable ending.
½ September 12, 2017
"I dunno. She's got gaps, I got gaps, together we fill gaps."
August 26, 2017
Best movie of all time.
August 25, 2017
Crap movie. Stallone is a crap actor
August 25, 2017
The perfect underdog movie
½ August 21, 2017
4.5 stars. Because it is iconic, unforgettable and beautifully powerful, 'Rocky' achieves it all. Strong, emotional, and authentic, Stallone's film is both simple and magnificent, both obviously American and universal, both a little dated and definitely timeless. And no other film shows a man's determination like 'Rocky' does.
August 18, 2017
This Movie Was 34 Years Old In 2010.
August 11, 2017
A beautiful, emotional, exciting, and unforgettable experience. Flawless and easily Stallone ' s best film.
July 22, 2017
Since I saw Rocky in 1976 it's the only movie that I have been to where the audience stood up and cheered.
July 12, 2017
Of a masterful work of art such as this: we are not worthy.
July 7, 2017
Dramatic, interesting, touching and most of all INSPIRING movie. This is the first movie I ever saw and what a great one it was.