Jumanji - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumanji Reviews

½ March 23, 2017
Much better than it's RT score. Very cool, original, and fun. Great acting, even if it can get a little confusing sometimes.
½ March 20, 2017
I enjoyed this movie when I was younger.
March 20, 2017
Apart from the over-acting from Williams, this is an enjoyable enough adventure romp with some good ideas.
March 11, 2017
My children 12 and 9 loved it! 6 year old thought it was scary.
February 5, 2017
Jumanji may be a lot of fun but the Cgi looks very dated now and to be honest it was'nt particularly good to begin with. The story works well enough as does the whole concept of the Jumanji game itself but the movie seems somehow rushed.
February 4, 2017
OK kid's fayre. The adult characterisation was inconsistent, and I couldn't answer the question 'daddy, why did the bullet and gun disappear first when it didn't come out of the game?'
January 15, 2017
I'm really shocked to see the score of this classic movie. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who grew up with this movie. This was one of my best favorite movies as kid. I always looked forward to watch it. As for the special effects I think it was already awesome back in 1995. As for now, as an adult I'm not really into it as I was before maybe I grew up or grew out of it, but I'm definitely gonna let my kids watch this because of the lesson of always sticking together no matter what and for the adventure the movie offered. Last but not least, Robin Williams did his best, I wouldn't be watching it now again if it wasn't for him.
January 14, 2017
Not bad movie for 1995.
½ January 5, 2017
A so-so kids adventure flick, with some good ideas, but its let down by an indecisive script and a lack of fun.
December 11, 2016
"You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?"
December 7, 2016
Not as good as I remembered. I thought Robin Williams was great and really carried the movie
December 6, 2016
The best thing about this movie was the classic board game but everything else was ridiculous cheesy
½ December 5, 2016
The special effects and make-up are atrocious, and this excruciating movie wants us to care about a silly game that has nothing compelling or adventurous about it and whose rules seem ridiculously arbitrary - and it all ends in an awfully sentimental conclusion.
½ December 4, 2016
This movie was not even good as I thought it was when I was once a kid.
½ December 1, 2016
horrible movie with childlike humour
November 27, 2016
This movie was so bad.
½ November 27, 2016
Nothing says comedy like a giant cgi lion in the kitchen or monkeys driving cars
½ November 27, 2016
I thought Jumanji was okay. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequal.
½ November 26, 2016
Nothing really memorable about this movie besides Robin Williams being in it. It was so stupid that it was funny.
½ November 26, 2016
I saw Jumanji when I was a kid and at time I thought it was great but now, not so much. This is not Robin Williams best