Jumanji - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumanji Reviews

½ December 5, 2016
The special effects and make-up are atrocious, and this excruciating movie wants us to care about a silly game that has nothing compelling or adventurous about it and whose rules seem ridiculously arbitrary - and it all ends in an awfully sentimental conclusion.
½ December 4, 2016
This movie was not even good as I thought it was when I was once a kid.
½ December 1, 2016
horrible movie with childlike humour
November 27, 2016
This movie was so bad.
½ November 27, 2016
Nothing says comedy like a giant cgi lion in the kitchen or monkeys driving cars
½ November 27, 2016
I thought Jumanji was okay. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequal.
½ November 26, 2016
Nothing really memorable about this movie besides Robin Williams being in it. It was so stupid that it was funny.
½ November 26, 2016
I saw Jumanji when I was a kid and at time I thought it was great but now, not so much. This is not Robin Williams best
November 26, 2016
I love this movie. I feel more critics need to give it likes, make that score Fresh.
½ November 25, 2016
Wasn't that great of a film to be honest, not like a lot are making it out to be
November 24, 2016
Come on critics! This is a childhood classic. The story is interesting and the plot is very well conducted, one cannot take the eyes from the screen. Technology is good for the time,and Robin Williams gives us a great performance!
November 15, 2016
One of my all time favourite Robin Williams movies
½ November 12, 2016
A great film with incredible special effects for the period. Can't wait for the reboot
½ September 29, 2016
Horrible effects and forgettable characters
September 22, 2016
Classic 90's kids film. Loved it, always have always will
½ September 14, 2016
Entertaining and funny family movie.
½ August 18, 2016
You can watch it over and over and never get bored
August 8, 2016
The movie is an awesome movie, dispite the dated special effects of the 90's, the movie is funny and has a kiddish feel and vibe. Thus, the movie is a great piece of entertainment. Again, the special effects are not terrible, but but they're dated as hell. I've seen movies in the 70's and 80's that have better special effects than this movie does, at some points. The monkeys and giant spiders are the worst effects in this movie, other than that, the other ones are better.
jamrcla
½ July 25, 2016
A film to watch once a year and still enjoy just as much, Great story and effects for its time.
July 24, 2016
This is a fun adventure movie with twists and turns. Holly Hunter and Robin Williams worked really well together. This is one of those movies that both parents and kids can watch together and enjoy.