Jumanji - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jumanji Reviews

January 15, 2017
I'm really shocked to see the score of this classic movie. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who grew up with this movie. This was one of my best favorite movies as kid. I always looked forward to watch it. As for the special effects I think it was already awesome back in 1995. As for now, as an adult I'm not really into it as I was before maybe I grew up or grew out of it, but I'm definitely gonna let my kids watch this because of the lesson of always sticking together no matter what and for the adventure the movie offered. Last but not least, Robin Williams did his best, I wouldn't be watching it now again if it wasn't for him.
January 14, 2017
Not bad movie for 1995.
½ January 5, 2017
A so-so kids adventure flick, with some good ideas, but its let down by an indecisive script and a lack of fun.
December 11, 2016
"You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?"
December 7, 2016
Not as good as I remembered. I thought Robin Williams was great and really carried the movie
December 6, 2016
The best thing about this movie was the classic board game but everything else was ridiculous cheesy
½ December 5, 2016
The special effects and make-up are atrocious, and this excruciating movie wants us to care about a silly game that has nothing compelling or adventurous about it and whose rules seem ridiculously arbitrary - and it all ends in an awfully sentimental conclusion.
½ December 4, 2016
This movie was not even good as I thought it was when I was once a kid.
½ December 1, 2016
horrible movie with childlike humour
November 27, 2016
This movie was so bad.
½ November 27, 2016
Nothing says comedy like a giant cgi lion in the kitchen or monkeys driving cars
½ November 27, 2016
I thought Jumanji was okay. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequal.
½ November 26, 2016
Nothing really memorable about this movie besides Robin Williams being in it. It was so stupid that it was funny.
½ November 26, 2016
I saw Jumanji when I was a kid and at time I thought it was great but now, not so much. This is not Robin Williams best
November 26, 2016
I love this movie. I feel more critics need to give it likes, make that score Fresh.
½ November 25, 2016
Wasn't that great of a film to be honest, not like a lot are making it out to be
November 24, 2016
Come on critics! This is a childhood classic. The story is interesting and the plot is very well conducted, one cannot take the eyes from the screen. Technology is good for the time,and Robin Williams gives us a great performance!
November 15, 2016
One of my all time favourite Robin Williams movies
½ November 12, 2016
A great film with incredible special effects for the period. Can't wait for the reboot
½ September 29, 2016
Horrible effects and forgettable characters