68 Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

68 Kill Reviews

November 7, 2017
Lots of over the top action that makes this film pretty solid.
½ September 21, 2017
I just love Matthew Gray Gubler. But his movie choice is always a bit horrible.
½ August 27, 2017
When it comes to Redneck Schlock, Rob Zombie is the undisputed king. 68 Kill is not at that level, but it's very watchable, if you're up for that sort of thing.
½ August 13, 2017
Very interesting.... all I can say!!
August 12, 2017
68 is great pulp fun, with a surprising metaphorical message as well.
August 9, 2017
You need to watch this ASAP!
August 7, 2017
Loved everything about this movie.
½ August 7, 2017
I found this very entertaining and it had a wild ride. However there were moments that killed it's momentum into greatness. I found there to be missed opportunities that could of elevated this higher up and into the complete B movie genre. I will say I can see this becoming a cult classic, it's a fun ride and wketj a watch
August 4, 2017
68 Kill is an instant midnight masterpiece!
March 19, 2017
Relatively snappy for a horror comedy deal.
March 17, 2017
This is so good you will shit yourself over and over
March 17, 2017
Most thrilling vulgar over the top insane joy ride I've seen in years so good wow just holy shit a must for anyone
March 17, 2017
If you're looking for a great ride, this is it. It's fresh and loud. Now, if you're the khaki pants, vanilla drinking person who cried at the end of You've Got Mail, I'd take a rain check on this one. But if you love film, love stories, and love characters and go to the cinema is be entertained, above everything else, then 68 Kills gives you everything.

There is nothing wrong with vanilla lattes, but this film is three shots of whiskey. See it!