The A-Team Reviews

• Apr 20, 2019

Extremely underrated. Good story, great acting; fits to the back story, classic action movie. Favorite part every time: motorcycle, Pike... BOSCO!

• Apr 18, 2019

I never saw this movie until the weekend of 4/17/2019. Do not ask me how a movie lover like me missed this gem! I actually watched it 3 times this weekend & saw something new each time! The third time, I watched it with my 88 year old Dad and I he liked it too! I loved the A Team cast; their chemistry on screen is so fun & off the hook! From ï¿ 1/2~You gotta have a plan kid!" to flying a helicopter upside down, to "I'm gonna kill you fool." to the yummy blue eyed one swearing in Spanish and rolling down a hill! I loved the story, lots of action, plots, plots behind the plot storiesï¿ 1/2.SEE IT!

• Apr 17, 2019

its an Action movie i dont understand how its rated so low. Liam neeson, Bradely Cooper. I mean it is exactly what action movies need to be.

• Mar 06, 2019

This is not the best action movie of the year. But it is certainly entertaining. With a charismatic lead from Liam Neeson, along with a dumb plot and above-average action, THE A-TEAM serves just enough thrills to become a source of popcorn fun. If you're looking for a movie you can rent to be entertained and forget in a week or so, this is it.

• Mar 04, 2019

If you didn't like it you're a pussy!

If you didn't like it you're a pussy!

• Mar 04, 2019

One of the greatest movies I've ever seen. What the hell were people expecting? 5 star 5 star 5 star

• Feb 17, 2019

Obnoxious Crap. Well made obnoxious crap, but crap nonetheless.

Obnoxious Crap. Well made obnoxious crap, but crap nonetheless.

• Jan 02, 2019

A funny, clever action movie with a fantastic cast. Some of it is stupid over the top fun, but that's part of the charm. One of my all time favorite movies. I am never not in the mood for watching The A-Team.

• Oct 26, 2018