Ad Astra Reviews

• CHERYL H
    4h ago

It was a very slow movie. Didn't like it much.

It was a very slow movie. Didn't like it much.

• Patrick W
    5h ago

It was liking watching people walk on the moon - "a very slow bounce in an empty void". I felt violated from being tricked into watching this.

• james V
    5h ago

Beautiful special effects but whole thing was just so contrived. There are so many great and positive messages from space exploration, it is so frustrating when they focus on something so dark and disappointing.

• vls9968
    10h ago

interesting. Pitt was awesome

interesting. Pitt was awesome

• Tracee C
    16h ago

I slept through most of it. Very boring!

I slept through most of it. Very boring!

• Yvette
    1d ago

Not worth the price of the ticket. Very disappointing.

Not worth the price of the ticket. Very disappointing.

• William H
    1d ago

Interesting plot. Nicely done. Not exactly a bang bang shoot em up movie. More for thinkers.

• Elinore
    1d ago

Surprised! Not just a movie about space but more about father and son relationship and how much they were alike. Loved the message.

• btwguy
    1d ago

Absolutely loved this film. It’s incredibly deep, thoughtful, and tried to be scientifically accurate. It really gave me the sense of the magnitude of outer space. The idea of how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. A film worth the price of admission!

• Bob
    2d ago

I couldn't really get into the story line and it moved very slow.

I couldn't really get into the story line and it moved very slow.