Assassin 33 A.D. Reviews

• Ricky Smith
    Feb 02, 2020

One of the best faith based movie ever because It crosses into Sci-Fi, time travel and adventure and is never preachy. Fun to watch no matter what you believe.

• Jan 30, 2020

I love bad sci-fi movies but this took terrible to an extreme. I wanted to walk out in the first 30 minutes but I stayed strong because I had to see how the train wreck ended. This movie reminded me of how important good acting is. Sometimes I take the greatest performances for granted but I won't be do that now. Jesus looks like a blue-eyed Jared Leto. And he speaks English. All of the characters are over the top stereotypes. They are unimaginative and fall flat. If the movie were not so pathetic the stereotypes might be offensive but instead, they come off as silly.

• Jan 30, 2020

I went to this movie because the trailer seemed interesting. It was like nothing I had ever imagined. I expected a B-rated movie that was going to bash Muslims and Christians. Instead, I found that this movie fun and crazy. But somehow they got in a great message of love and forgiveness. Thumbs up.

• Jan 29, 2020

This movie was very thought provoking, followed scripture, and showed the grace and mercy of Jesus. It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions and thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

• Jan 29, 2020

This movie shocked me. I went thinking I would see a typical faith-based movie. Then it turned into a wild time-travel ride that was much more than I expected. I had to really focus because of the fast paced, but ending up loving it.

• Jan 29, 2020

I loved this movie. So much fun. My mind is still trying to sort through all the time continuums. I love how the movie stayed true to the Bible and took some fictional liberties without compromising my belief. By far the best faith-based movie ever created.

• David Robinson
    Jan 29, 2020

This movie was right on the details in the Bible. I liked how they integrated history, the present, and the future. I enjoyed the action, comedy and drama. Most of all, the "end" wasn't changed and Jesus Christ is Risen!

• Brandon Kelley
    Jan 29, 2020

TIME TRAVEL MOVIES ARE ALWAYS AN INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING ENDEAVOR AND ASSASSIN MANAGES TO SUCCESFULLY INTEGRATE THE CONCERT WITH BIBLICAL THEMES, THE OVERALL CONCEPT IS UNIQUE AND THE FINAL PRODUCT IS CAPTIVATING

• Michael Toro
    Jan 29, 2020

Very thought provoking. Brings sci-fi and time travel to the Christian context. Shows how God is always in control of history and the world.

• Joseph Cagle
    Jan 29, 2020

The creativity was one of a kind. No one has thought of something like this. A very different take on the unconditional love from Jesus Christ.