Austenland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Austenland Reviews

December 4, 2016
Decepcionante, uma premissa boa, mas roteiro cheio de furos e muito mal dirigido.
September 11, 2016
This movie is a hidden gem! At first glance you think "ehh" but when you actually watch it you're taken on a hilarious and enduring ride.
July 26, 2016
Keri Russell is so darling, I can't help but love everything she's in. Austenland, corny as it is, is no exception.
June 26, 2016
Predictable, but funny and delightful. Jennifer Coolidge is responsible for most of the laughs. Fans of the book and Janeites will enjoy it.
½ June 19, 2016
Awkward and not very funny, Austenland has an intriguing premise but doesn't serve enough quality jokes or scenes to keep you watching.
½ May 21, 2016
Keri Russell picks up and carries this movie on her shoulders - worth the watch for her performance
May 14, 2016
Love Jane Austen Movies and I LOVE Keri Russell, not because the first half of her name is the same as mine but because she has a vulnerable innocence to her that is so endearing.
½ November 1, 2015
Came across this movie when I was trying to watch Pride & Prejudice on Netflix (it expired before I could finish it!), and I know that it's bad. I know it. But I still laughed so many times that I couldn't help but enjoy it! I love Bret McKenzie as an actor/servant... and well, who doesn't love a version of Mr. Darcy?
November 1, 2015
It was so goofy, but entertaining.
October 11, 2015
If you are a Jane Austen fan with a sense of humor you will love this and probably die laughing. I laughed so hard I cried a bit.
September 14, 2015
I loved this movie. So funny and sweet.
September 6, 2015
Jennifer Coolidge saved this film. She's hilarious! It was a nice simple story with a rushed ending and a twist that you'll see coming halfway through the trailer.
August 23, 2015
You really can't watch a movie like this expecting the performance of a lifetime or a life-changing viewing experience, but for what it is, I really enjoyed it. The concept is fun and while overall it's really corny, sometimes I just like to sit back and watch something cute and quirky. As long as you don't try to take it too seriously, this is a great film.
½ July 30, 2015
While Austenland is amusing at parts, is kind of interesting premise wise and has a likable cast. It is hindered by a formulaic plot and an overeliance on gags.
July 24, 2015
The Nelly "Hot In Here" Spoof Tune During The End Credits Was The Funniest Bit...All The Rest Sucked.
½ June 17, 2015
the very idea of a theme park specializing in an immersive Jane Austen experience, hardly novel, and simply horrifying. Despite the cast's best efforts, the whole show was a drag from start to finish.
½ June 16, 2015
I love this movie. In fact, I watched it twice the first day I saw it. So cute.
½ June 15, 2015
What a waste of time!
½ May 21, 2015
Awful in every way. If Jane Austen were alive she'd sue to have all copies of this film destroyed.