Avengers: Infinity War Reviews

obra maestra que es esta película

obra maestra que es esta película

• 3d ago

Great Film, the avengers losing made it seem way more realistic because in life you can't always win. But them splitting up was mediocre because you had to be like what was the wakanda group and what was the titan group if you thought tony stark controlled the hulk buster in infinity war than this would be one of your problems.

• 3d ago

A marvel film that pushes the boundaries of what Disney and Marvel could actually do with these mcu films. Instead of being samey and predictable, Infinity War just grows a pair of balls and absolutely nails almost everything to the T. 9/10

the best avengers movie very good combination of the marvel superheroes

the best avengers movie very good combination of the marvel superheroes

Visión And Scarlett Witch still sucks

Visión And Scarlett Witch still sucks

• 4d ago

What a film, initially billed as being far too ambitious given the scale and the number of heroes involved, Infinity War managed to find an absolutely perfect balance of screen time dedication between around 30+ major characters, yet at the same time the plot didn't feel at all convoluted or unengaging at any point, even with 6 McGuffins and 3 or 4 separate plot arcs happening in tandem, everything ties together expertly, and the execution is just sheer perfection. Marvel really chose well inviting the Russo brothers back to direct probably the biggest comic book movie ever in terms of scale, they translated their success of Cap 2 and 3 onto a far wider spectrum of characters and locations without losing the same kind of tone the MCU had set up over the preceding 10 years, and the writing as well was just outstanding; they managed to make Thanos the central character in an Avengers movie, whilst not taking the focus too heavily off of the Avengers, despite them essentially being a supporting cast. More than that though, they made Thanos compelling and multi-layered, you can almost empathise with his motivations, despite the misguided manner in which he executes them, and the expectation subversion in the end just makes for a truly great piece of tragic storytelling, leaving us crushed yet simultaneously satisfied and wanting more. Visually the whole film is utterly gorgeous, all of the shots in space and on other planets are all individually distinct, and feel like separate entities to the more familiar setting of Earth, Vormir in particular is utterly breathtaking. And my god does Alan Silvestri know how to write an amazing score, manages to get you pumped, break your heart and make you fear the worst in equal measure, how he didn't get an Oscar nod for this film I will never know! If you're not a die hard Marvel fan there may be elements of the film that'd be slightly lost on you initially, such as who Thanos is, or what happened at the beginning with the Asgardian ship, what Xandar is, how the infinity stones have been woven into the universe, etc, but actually for the most part I don't think you would be completely lost, even if this was your first MCU film, as I feel it does just enough to give new viewers enough information, whilst not boring those of us who had seen the prior 18 films with details with which we were already very familiar. I am still quite surprised that critics are so torn with this film, and I feel like the simple truth is they're spending too long judging it as a standalone movie, which really isn't the point of the film, it had a lot of buildup over 10 years, and also set us up for more, two more films were impliedly the end-credits scene alone. For me whilst Endgame is far more discernible as a three-act epic, Infinity War I feel is a better film in spite of what the critics say, it just has better general pacing, it doesn't slow down too much yet at the same time manages to keep in control despite the gargantuan number of characters in play, and the cliché dodge at the end really makes it stand out amongst other entries in the MCU.

• 4d ago

this is master piece perfectly balanced and thanos deserve Oscar josh borlin make this thanos story arc eternal

• 5d ago

Finally! After being so disappointed in the first two avenger movies they finally put one out that works. It's also so refreshing when superhero movies don't have a happy ending.

• 6d ago

This is an epic movie in the history of Cinema

This is an epic movie in the history of Cinema

• 6d ago

'Avengers: Infinity War' is an intellectually and visually stimulating watch. The franchise has already given us fresh and etched-out characters, and after a disappointing fare in 'Age of Ultron', these heroes are back and they impress like no one could, ever. With well-fleshed and dazzling soulful beat, the film is boundless impression on your mind.