Bianco e Nero (Black and White) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bianco e Nero (Black and White) Reviews

August 8, 2012
really enjoyed this movie
December 28, 2011
Don't worry, it's not a movie about Inter's football followers...

In this Italian movie Carlo is the main character and he is one of those guys who just hate to give money for "African children" and always manages to run away from it... a little bit against all the "blacks" in Italy... until one day he meets Nadine... bosses wife! I won't give you too much of the story, but I'll say it is wonderful presentation of the everyday Italians views of the racial issue and everyday life in today's Italy.

Fabio Volo was the right choice because of the looks but acting wise he owes us a lot! If he didn't have Ambra Angiolini next to him there could be a huge gap in the acting department which was closed with the help of another actor - Eriq Ebouaney. Director Cristina Comencini managed to earn around 3 million pounds in 6 weeks which are very high earnings for an Italian film. It is a movie for middle age men and women and probably will make them think what life is about... It had more potential but delivery was poor!
½ August 1, 2010
Haven't seen it yet, but it looks very interesting. Will see if I can rent it first.
October 9, 2009
Nice comedy, italian comedy about immigration, integration of different cultures in italy, about love and adultery.
3 stars because they touched this theme and in Italy it seems to be Tab├╣.
We sould all pass this limit and start working to live together and respect each other. In italy there is a kinda silenced agreement on all this.
So, good job to Comencini C. to make it explicit.
½ September 22, 2009
Storia tutta italiana su razzismo ed integrazione, calata in un gioco delle coppie. Simpatico ma non tra le migliori interpretazioni di Volo.
½ March 26, 2009
I think there are too many clichÚs in this film...
March 13, 2009
Film sui pregiudizi, diversita di culture e finto 'buonismo'. Lei ├Ę bellissima. Carino
February 14, 2009
Film del pomeriggio... che noia!
½ February 9, 2009
deals with race and infidelity
½ November 8, 2008
Tr├Ęs bon film qui contourne adroitement les clich├ęs...
October 17, 2008
Bel film! Bravi gli attori e bella storia con un bel finale!
½ August 16, 2008
Bravo Volo, bravina anche Ambra, storiella interessante anche se un po' stereotipata e qualche buon momento. Non annoia e si lascia vedere, ma la Comencini ha decisamente fatto di meglio. Troppo piacione.
April 20, 2008
God, alvorlig film, som jeg ble veldig provosert av!
February 12, 2008
Very good, worth seeing if ur into history in oz.
January 30, 2008
Cinema is littered with "true stories" of criminal justice gone horribly wrong. Black and White, saddled with one of cinema's most cliched titles, is square in the middle of the pack.
½ January 28, 2008
Slow moving but entirely watchable at home. Strong performances from all.
December 16, 2007
This is a mistake I don't know this movie I meant Old movies as those IN black + white
December 15, 2007
Very interesting one. The story's about an aboriginal man who is being accused of a murder of a young white girl. Is the justice the same for all of us?
October 12, 2007
Was OK movie - interesting casting with 2 Scots playing the leading roles of 2 Aussie Lawyers: Robert Carlyle and Kerry Fox...Interview with the real victim in the extras is worth seeing
August 17, 2007