Big Daddy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Daddy Reviews

May 24, 2017
This would be hilarious if the flamboyant gay couple was not forced into this so called "comedy"!
May 11, 2017
Adam Sandler is a good actor at he is One of my favorite actors. I find him to be good in in most movies and this would be one of them when I saw this movie I was laughing a lot a good movie to enjoy!
April 13, 2017
The favored Comedy gem that I always will cherish.
½ March 31, 2017
"Big Daddy" has its charming moments, but never finds a consistent tone between its manipulative sentimentality and crude humour. Even though its humour sometimes hits and some scenes are lovingly emotional, its attempts at both comedy and drama don't go well together.
March 20, 2017
crap and unfunny. One lesson can be learned from this film: don't have kids if you like Adam Sandler movies as your kids will grow up to be stupid and horrible human beings.
½ March 15, 2017
2017-03-15 missed the first ~half, didn't seem to matter
½ March 14, 2017
You can't go wrong with Adam Sandler he is the man! He makes good movies! It's a funny movie.
February 12, 2017
Very funny with a sweet side. One of my favorite Adam Sandler movies! (First viewing - August 1999 in theaters)
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 26, 2016
however its not pure entertainment its certainly quite funny its at its stupidest, funniest and charming i think it does a good a message about friendship between Sunny and Julian however its not his best or even close to his worst. if you are getting to Adam sandler this one could warm your heart as well as its humor. if it doesn't you might not really like Adam sandler unless you like a diff rent movie of his. although there is better and funnier sandler flicks this one is quite touching. 3 1/2 stars 75%
½ December 6, 2016
Sandler is starting to go downhill. Big Daddy isn't funny and it's a mesh of styles that don't go well together.
½ November 30, 2016
74%
Saw this on 29/11/16
I don't regret watching Big Daddy. It's actually good to see Sandler doing crude jokes. The film also gives Sandler and his boy sufficient screen time and that in turn makes the movie more watchable, Though the ending is predictably boring, the film as a whole doesn't disappoint.
½ November 13, 2016
u guessed it-another lost review.
November 8, 2016
Big Daddy is a harmless, good-natured effort from Adam Sandler.
October 19, 2016
I can see why people like this movie, I really do. It just too tastelessly crude to recommend.
October 5, 2016
another classic Sandler movie before he got shite. Buscemi is funny as hell in this
½ October 4, 2016
One of Sandler's better offering but nothing special.
September 23, 2016
More irritating than the Kangaroo Song is annoyingly catchy, the unacceptable "Big Daddy" sees Adam Sandler at his meanest.
September 11, 2016
okay movie. super cheese pizza.