Big Daddy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Daddy Reviews

January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 26, 2016
however its not pure entertainment its certainly quite funny its at its stupidest, funniest and charming i think it does a good a message about friendship between Sunny and Julian however its not his best or even close to his worst. if you are getting to Adam sandler this one could warm your heart as well as its humor. if it doesn't you might not really like Adam sandler unless you like a diff rent movie of his. although there is better and funnier sandler flicks this one is quite touching. 3 1/2 stars 75%
½ December 6, 2016
Sandler is starting to go downhill. Big Daddy isn't funny and it's a mesh of styles that don't go well together.
½ November 30, 2016
74%
Saw this on 29/11/16
I don't regret watching Big Daddy. It's actually good to see Sandler doing crude jokes. The film also gives Sandler and his boy sufficient screen time and that in turn makes the movie more watchable, Though the ending is predictably boring, the film as a whole doesn't disappoint.
½ November 13, 2016
u guessed it-another lost review.
November 8, 2016
Big Daddy is a harmless, good-natured effort from Adam Sandler.
October 19, 2016
I can see why people like this movie, I really do. It just too tastelessly crude to recommend.
October 5, 2016
another classic Sandler movie before he got shite. Buscemi is funny as hell in this
½ October 4, 2016
One of Sandler's better offering but nothing special.
September 23, 2016
More irritating than the Kangaroo Song is annoyingly catchy, the unacceptable "Big Daddy" sees Adam Sandler at his meanest.
September 11, 2016
okay movie. super cheese pizza.
August 28, 2016
Big daddy sets its tone from the first minute and keeps it throughout. It's a very even movie from start to finish, and while there is potential and a good cast attached to the project, there aren't any significant high and lows to make it feel as if anything happened other than for the sake of happening, especially during its rushed resolution.
½ July 14, 2016
My all-time favorite Adam Sandler comedy.
June 13, 2016
Big Daddy is a hilarious and heartwarming movie. It is impossible not to laugh. Adam Sandler is comedy gold in this movie. This is probably my favorite 90's movie of his. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ May 28, 2016
Big Daddy is directed by Dennis Dugan, and it stars Adam Sandler and the Sprouse Twins about a bachelor who doesn't want to take in responsibility for adult life, that is until someone delivered a baby to him that's for his roommate, but his roommate is going somewhere else, so he's stuck with the kid. Big Daddy is honestly one of the last Adam Sandler films that Dennis Dugan directed that is actually really good as his later films are not that funny. Adam Sandler is really good in it and has the comedic timing for the jokes that are in this. Cole and Dylan Sprouse are surprisingly good for that young age and shared some laughs in this film. Even Rob Schneider, who plays a bit more of a subtle character than other Adam Sandler films with him in it, gets chuckles out of me which makes me glad about it. There are some jokes that were a miss, but most of the time, I was laughing quite a bit. The beginning is usually a bit rough for usual Adam Sandler films, but when the plot settles in, that's when it starts to get really good. I like the chemistry between Sonny and Julian is really sweet as Adam Sandler plays his charms off in this that make me convinced that he can be a good father. There are some moments that I thought were going in the route that'll make me irritated, but it surprisingly doesn't which makes me a bit relived, even though there are some tropes here or there that were familiar to me. Big Daddy is a funny film that really didn't deserve the nominations for some Razzies in my opinion.
May 15, 2016
I've seen it, I think I liked it but I don't remember it!
½ April 24, 2016
Completely unrealistic but easy and fun enough to watch. The kid is far too cute and kept my interest going despite too many jokes about women that work at Hooters. The roguish charm of the characters and the mushy romance must have pulled through because I was rooting for them all in the end.
½ March 28, 2016
I had to take off half a star for Hooters jokes and really the way they tried to resolve the movie.
This movie was so funny to me. The Sprouse twins played their part beautifully, being a convincing mix of having fun and unbearable tantrum. Sandler felt like how I think I would handle my first child, should that ever happen.
February 10, 2016
One of my favorite movies!
jamrcla
½ January 30, 2016
Good but falls abit flat, But decent comedy at times, Even if it is predictable.