Blade Runner 2049 Reviews

• 7h ago

This remake of the original version of Blade Runner was just as terrible as the original. Ryan Gosling and the rest of the cast did a terrible job in this movie. What makes his character strange is he's in love with a female hologram. That's not normal. The plot to the movie was terrible like the original as well. For people that liked this movie, you have bad tastes in movies. If you haven't seen this movie yet. Don't waste your time.

• 14h ago

Visually stunning, and I think this is the best acting Gosling has ever done. I really enjoyed the way the movie makes you question our definition of humanity. Really underrated and I'm sure it's hard for people with short attention spans to follow.

• 3d ago

The perfect movie!!!

The perfect movie!!!

• Feb 16, 2020

Extremely slow, nothing happening, empty pictures... Watching it equals suffering only.

• Feb 16, 2020

Visualmente lindo. O enredo é rico e apresenta diálogos interessantes. As reflexões são validas, ainda mais pra nossa geração, e não devem passar batidas para a total compreensão do filme e, consequentemente, aproveitamento dele.

• Feb 14, 2020

Tonally very different to Blade Runner but spiritually very similar. It's a magnetic film, a brisk film despite its running time, it deepens and widens the world and does the impossible; tells an interesting and different follow up, intrinsically linked to the first film but yet it's own yarn. It takes a thread about memory and it makes it it's focus. A worthy and artistic sequel and maybe the most beautiful and visually accomplished film since the first one. Consistently high quality, and a few blips aside, it's a pretty excellent film by all accounts. Very delicately it examines memory, artifices of love and devotion, expectation and duty, cause and belief. It deftly dresses a twist in a twist and plays with many of the themes inside the film and out. Long, messy, obfuscating with glaring holes in it, but also painterly to look at, trippy, hallucinatory, tender. It rises above its flaws and produces not just a perfect sequel but a tremendous, thoughtful, elegant science fiction masterpiece. If you like Blade Runner a lot, you'll like this a lot. I happen to, so I was won over by its complex mood. Blade Runner 2049 Succeeds spectacularly as a sequel to Blade Runner with the right balance of New and old. It's got its flaws particularly around some generic plotting and some weak action but they really don't make them like this anymore. If Blade Runner was a beautifully polished turd. Then 2049 is a rough dirty diamond.

• Feb 11, 2020

Visually stunning, narratively poor, extremely uninteresting, shamelessly fan-serving and repetitive. Such Villeneuve, so now.

• Feb 10, 2020

A superb sequel.Imitates the best things from the first Blade Runner.A little too long and slow at times but a mesmerizing film to watch.And not an insult to my intelligence.

• Feb 06, 2020

Perfection, a perfect sequel.

Perfection, a perfect sequel.

• Feb 06, 2020

Every shot is beautiful, every scene is cerebral , evoking an earnest desire to dig deeper into the mysteries of humanity and existence. In my Top 20 films of all time for sure.