Braven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Braven Reviews

March 18, 2018
Little bit Home Invasion, little bit Western, little bit Die Hard. Braven sees Momoa in the titular role (maybe prepping for his upcoming role as Draven?) of this throwback action thriller, which is always a good place to start any movie. While not exactly groundbreaking, Braven was more enjoyable than I had suspected it might be. The sort of thing that'd definitely be worthwhile on Netflix or matinée .
March 16, 2018
A no-frills, competent thriller. Which already makes it better than most.
March 10, 2018
I don't know. It was so formulaic that I was not surprised at anything, yet wasn't fun like expendables or Die hard. It left me : Meh.
½ February 25, 2018
THIS given 4.8 rating by me. Walaupun citer biasa je tp rentak best. Klu citer Malaysia buat simple mcmni pun kira bagus dah.
February 22, 2018
GREAT MOVIE!!!! I L O V E Jason Momoa he is awesome! I think he really puts his heart and soul into all he does and that is especially true in this movie! Totally worth the rent!
February 20, 2018
Stripped down action flick with great fight scenes. Mamoa is a badass.
February 19, 2018
Don't bother to see this if you're expecting a great revenge thriller. The ending will really disappoint you.
½ February 19, 2018
I like, great action movie
½ February 18, 2018
One of the worst action movies I've seen in a long time. The only thing entertaining about it is counting the errors. Smashing out car windows of "locked doors" that are clearly not locked. "Snipers" in windows that are open, then closed in the very next scene. Bad guys running back to their cars to put away an assault rifle to get a pistol? First cop on scene shows his overheads off, but sirens are still on going, opposite of how cop cars work. The list goes on.
February 15, 2018
Very good movie, and that man is sexy AH.
February 15, 2018
This movie seem like a good movie in the beginning but sucks at the end.
½ February 15, 2018
watchable but not a patch on wind river
February 14, 2018
I created an account just to review this film. It's garbage. There's no way, short of FandangoNow's gaming of RottenTomatoes, that this should even rate 30%. Let alone the percentage that it has as I write this, 70%. Your choice but, I say don' Waste your money.
February 13, 2018
'Braven' is a solid, fast-paced action-thriller which despite a minimal narrative never tries to overstep its bounds or abilities.
February 12, 2018
There were times during the movie when i was amazed at how silly the story was. (Minor spoiler) - for example near the end of the film, instead of protecting his wife and child in a safe area, the police bring them along into a very dangerous situation.
½ February 11, 2018
This movie is so horrendously awful, I can't believe I wasted my time watching this piece of junk!
Like really, really bad.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Avatar guy and I love the Game of Thrones guy, but they act horribly as normal people living in the mountains, and everything about this movie sucks!
½ February 11, 2018
Short and sweet. The beautiful scenery, and great performances from Mimoa and Lang, make this movie an excellent watch. I was gripped in from start to finish, go see!
February 11, 2018
Good action flick, with some decent drama thrown in. Plenty of unexpected moments.
½ February 10, 2018
Most awful movie I have watched in many many years.
February 10, 2018
Waste of time. Boring story. Not the best performances. Bad sound effects, like gunshots. Uninteresting visuals