Bully Reviews

• Mar 19, 2017

Filmmaking Such As This Is An Absolute Rarity. It Is Incredibly Hard To Watch These Tragic Stories Play Out In Front Of Nieve, Ignorant & Dismissive Teachers, Administrative Staff & Some Parents. Such Lazy Attitudes Simply Condone Victimisation Of Those Whom Struggle. Why Do This?? In School Environments?? Where The Whole Class Should Be Supported To Achieve. Maybe It's A Throwback To Our Stone-Age Medieval-Man Mentality, Where Lord Of The Fly Like Beliefs Reign Supreme. Creates A World Of Racism, Hate, Pain & Suffering. No Love Or Joy To Be Found, No Matter How Much You Fall Back On Your Faith Or Homely Southern Values. You're All Lost Causes When Nobody Does Nothing...An Aloof Bystander As Bad As A Bully In My View.

• Jan 03, 2017

So so very sad. Kids so young taking their own life. I think bullying has increased in the past 30 years and I think schools should be doing more to prevent bullying.

• Aug 22, 2016

Bully does a good job showing how clueless teachers and administrators enable bullies. We see the devastating consequences from bullying on several children. The documentary, however, should have delved deeper into the pathos of bullies, and what society can do about it, rather than focus on a few victims.

• Oct 25, 2015

Hard to watch, but should be mandatory viewing for parents, kids, and anyone in childcare or education

• Oct 14, 2015

Bully has its fair share of emotional and poignant moments, but it's too one-sided and manipulative, and even questionable in a technical sense, to serve as an effective documentary.

• Jun 24, 2015

This film is not that engaging. In fact, it could be argued that the makers are somewhat detached from the people featured in this film. At least it did show that there are a variety of reasons why kids get bullied.

• Feb 06, 2015

Bully hits various different points of interest in the subject of bullying in American schools. While it relies heavily on the subject material to give them density, the film uses it professionally in both a social and political standpoint.

• Feb 04, 2015

Good start to the conversationâ??and essential viewing for all students, parents and teachersâ??but kids deserve way better.

• Dec 26, 2014

A good documentary but didn't explore fully on the subject.

A good documentary but didn't explore fully on the subject.

• Dec 25, 2014

I'm not saying this isn't important, but after giving it some thought, I've found that I don't exactly think bullying is a number one priority issue, especially when there's plenty of war and hunger in the world. I mean hell, there's people in this very country that are starving, wouldn't you say we should focus in fixing that first?