Can't Hardly Wait Reviews

• Apr 25, 2019

Good movie, but STEREOTYPE WARNING!

Good movie, but STEREOTYPE WARNING!

• Jan 08, 2019

It's far from being perfect, but it has opened the gate for the amazing wave of teen movies of the late 90's and early 00's

• Jan 04, 2019

Seeing this once is enough, it gets overly silly from time to time

Seeing this once is enough, it gets overly silly from time to time

• Dec 06, 2018

12/5/2018 Another trip down memory lane with this one. This was shown almost the same time as Bring It On and 10 Things I Hate About You which remain as movies I can rewatch. Perhaps JLH's most memorable too, next to I Know What You Did Last Summer.

• Aug 03, 2018

Always a Classic on the shelf Usually for nostalgic purposes , but still collects dust . I've seen it enough to not watch again any time soon .

• Jul 12, 2018

Can't Hardly Wait has a couple of good scenes and funny moments. Seth Green is also entertaining as one of those types of people who talk and act like black guys because of hip-hop influence. Give the movie credit for being a teen flick built entirely around a party. They're usually raunchy sex comedies or dumb romcoms that are still more realistic than the average Nicholas Sparks movie. This movie tried to stand out, I'll give it credit. Yet the underdeveloped characters, lazier gags and pointless cameos, coupled with a Smash Mouth song that I felt lacked the catchy tune that All Star and I'm a Believer had contribute to the reason that this movie is isn't remembered all that much. It's not bad but it's forgettable compared to the likes of American Pie or '80s John Hughes flicks.

• May 18, 2018

5/18. Worth a watch, not a rewatch

5/18. Worth a watch, not a rewatch

• Oct 01, 2017

Predictable teen comedy.

Predictable teen comedy.

• Jun 18, 2017

Incredible amounts of nastolgia, quirky characters and sonic intros. I love it.

Incredible amounts of nastolgia, quirky characters and sonic intros. I love it.

• Jun 09, 2017

It's high school graduation and, like all seniors, they want to party. So, 500 high school seniors look forward to a party while, in the meantime, a boy wants to get a girl he's loved for years who just broke up with her boyfriend, and one head-case who wants revenge on a lifelong bully. So, the party comes, things develop. People have sex, drink, and go along with most of the guidelines of a high school graduation party. A typical post-graduation party film where all levels of the school social hierarchy blend together with hilarious results. The nerd becomes the life and soul of the party, the hesitant boy finally gets the pretty girl, the 'jock' is derided by his peers, and a boy and girl who are poles apart come together. A film to watch when you are in a party mood, and you can join in and sing "Paradise City". Fact: Charlie Korsmo, who plays the nerd in the film, never acted after this film as he gained a degree in Physics from M.I.T. and has subsequently attended Yale. He is now a Professor teaching Law in Ohio. https://rwh92.wordpress.com/