Carrie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carrie Reviews

½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 7.1/10 - 3.7/5
January 8, 2017
Una regular adaptación de la vieja versión. Como para entretener el rato recordando la peligrosidad del Bullyng.
December 30, 2016
Let's hop the original movie isn't bad as this one
½ December 29, 2016
De cierta forma es chevere, ver a este personaje aprender y querer ser una niña normal, y las escenas de fina están bien hechas, el problema es que no me llamó la atención la relación con su madre y que cambiara de un momento a otro, fue un cambio muy brusco.
December 18, 2016
Being a massive fan of the original Carrie movie I was sceptical about this one but surprisingly it wasn't too bad!
November 30, 2016
This passable remake is proof that you can redo a great film in a different way and still obtain an effective result, even if far from the same level of quality - and most of its faults can be attributed to stylistic excesses and obvious inconsistencies that appear in the end.
November 14, 2016
I enjoyed this remake because it kept to the same story as the original, but brought it into modern times.
November 5, 2016
I'm severly disappointed with this remake of the 1976 classic. There scenes in it that made the film drag on and I wasn't too pleased with the casting or special effects, as soon as it hits the prom scenes, feels like watching final destination.
A miga 2/10 from me.
October 29, 2016
It boasts a few modern twists and credible special effects, but this second remake of 1976's horror classic fails to wring any truly fresh ideas out of its timeless source material, and suffers further from bland performances that pale in comparison to the actors that have come before.
October 17, 2016
Chloe Grace is really very bad actress
½ October 16, 2016
Carrie didn't really need a remake, but I thought everyone did a good job as their respective characters, especially the Whites, Carrie was fairly convincing, & Mrs. White was.......HOW THE HECK WAS THAT CRAZY B---- ALLOWED TO RAISE A CHILD???!!!! that's how convincing Julianne Moore was!
October 15, 2016
when i saw this on MTV it said "horror" genre but i only have like 10 minutes left and i'm not terrified at all. the only thing terrifying is Carries mom and how crazy hard she is into religion *YAWN* even if the genre is wrong this is still boring. actually the best thing i enjoyed this movie was the end when something actually happened
September 18, 2016
I still haven't decided if it's a good thing or not that this film hardly strayed from the original at all, but instead, bought it into the modern world in both the story and in the technology they used to make it. I enjoyed it anyway, some pretty good performances.
September 3, 2016
As most of remakes these days, it feels really unncessary, even with its cast including talents like Julianne Moore and Chloe Grace Moretz.
August 7, 2016
Let The Silence Fall By LiveWihtStyle
July 25, 2016
This is a bad original, Not Scary, Just a place of my boredom.
It was shocking, Not Nice, Hellish, Crude, Stupid, Unpredictable and sad.
I don't know why directors have the ability to seek in a movie with an original saying it does well, It's Completely unnecessary.
Not Good Soundtrack and Awful Script.
Chloe Grace Mortez's acting in other movies are way and far off better than what she did in this. Julianne moore is played by the Bitch nut job mom that Sadly she does well in, This is worse than Total Recall, Now I hate Remakes.

Score: 3.5/10
July 17, 2016
The centerpiece of Stephen King's groundbreaking novel is the iconic prom massacre... which gets about 90 seconds of screen time in this tepid remake that gave me cinematic blue balls.
July 11, 2016
Moretz is a beautiful and talented young actress and she does fantastic as the title role but her appearance doesn't really fit her characters' description. Carrie White is suppose to be unattractive,overweight and socially awkward and Moretz is the exact opposite of all those things. That being said she and the rest of the cast are great and to me is probably the best remake to date.
½ July 2, 2016
Being a decent remake it doesn't neccesary add anything new from Brian De Palma's classic but it does have a great reimagining of the original and has actors that get really into their charcter and Chloë Grace Moretz's beautiful performance causes to balance the film with enough of the information and foreshadowing to causes a lot of emotion for the climax and falling action.