Stephen King's 'Cat's Eye' Reviews

• Dec 06, 2020

Two separate stories where a cat is involved in both. The first story stars James Woods who is trying to quit smoking, goes to a specialist to help him quit where he is given severe consequences if he smokes again. The other features a young Drew Barrymore who is tormented by a creature who visits her while she sleeps. This was a pretty fun couple of stories. I quite enjoyed the Woods one better but both were very entertaining.

• Oct 21, 2020

It's got corn all over it, but that about sums up our thirst of the 80s and our love/admiration for the young drew barrymore.

• Oct 02, 2020

Not sure why I've always found this to be lesser King, it's lots of fun. It's not the scariest or most twisted anthology, but it's a great spooky film for the whole family. Some segments are really funny, and some feature some really memorable imagery.

• Apr 11, 2020

Always thought this movie was fun.

Always thought this movie was fun.

• Dec 28, 2019

Great Stephen King movie.

Great Stephen King movie.

• Dec 23, 2019

I was gonna give this movie more then 2 stars but decided to go with 2 stars. Not scary but a mash up of different kind of odd/creepy stories all rolled into 1 movie, very 80's and if a fan of this type of movie where they have segments you'll like this one.The best segment and must popular in my opinion is the guy goes to quit smoking and they are mob people great one, good decent movie.

• Nov 30, 2019

Not scary in the least,but these aren’t meant to be! They are fantastic stories that are entertaining! You can tell they were making a fun movie that’s just so worth rewatching! The acting is very well done here! When it comes to Carrie,Misery,and The Shining ,it doesn’t hold a candle to those three,but it is still a classic nonetheless! Stephen King wrote the screen play for Cats Eye ,and in my opinion did a fantastic job!

• Sep 22, 2019

Extremely boring. I stamped on the VHS. Awful!

Extremely boring. I stamped on the VHS. Awful!

• Sep 14, 2019

Dude, awesome flick! I was already a huge King fan, and I love the anthology...I challenge you to find a movie with digital effects that looks better...the classics will always be better. Not only that, but I challenge you to find a better cat actor! 5 freaking stars!

• Aug 28, 2019