Stephen King's 'Cat's Eye' Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

Extremely boring. I stamped on the VHS. Awful!

Extremely boring. I stamped on the VHS. Awful!

• Sep 14, 2019

Dude, awesome flick! I was already a huge King fan, and I love the anthology...I challenge you to find a movie with digital effects that looks better...the classics will always be better. Not only that, but I challenge you to find a better cat actor! 5 freaking stars!

• Aug 28, 2019

Delightful tales of interest all centered around a feline friend! Enjoyable

Delightful tales of interest all centered around a feline friend! Enjoyable

• Aug 26, 2019

A cute adorable cat with three scary stories.

A cute adorable cat with three scary stories.

• Jun 02, 2019

it's strange and unusual, not bad but not exciting either.

it's strange and unusual, not bad but not exciting either.

• May 17, 2019

Three different stories with the only thing that they all have in common is that they all involved a cat. The first one has chain smoker, Dick Morrison (James Woods) entering into a clinic to get him to stop him from smoking unbeknownst they would be monitoring him at all times with extreme consequences; the second story centers on an eccentric millionaire, Cressner Kenneth McMillan) who loves to gamble forcing his wife's lover, Johnny (Robert Hays) to walk on a ledge; and the the third story has a very young Drew Barrymore attempting to convince her parents that an unexpected visitor or troll is living somewhere in her room with her pet cat the only thing who will protect her.

• Dec 25, 2018

A perfect way of connecting short stories to a movie. :)

A perfect way of connecting short stories to a movie. :)

• Nov 30, 2018

The movie is 3 short stories of a lucky cat who always saves the unfortunate from demise. Its good. But it can confuse you if you aren't paying attention when the 1st story switches to the 2nd story. I liked it

• Oct 16, 2018

I have a very nostalgic feeling about this movie that reminds me of my childhood so I really love this movie.

• Jul 25, 2018

Cat's Eye is strange. This movie would have played out better as a TV series. Trying to connect the stories with the cat and bizarre visions of Drew Barrymore didn't really work. It's not scary enough to frighten adults, but it deals with themes like quitting smoking and adultery, so it's not really for children. I guess teens might be the target audience, maybe?