Reviews

• Jun 23, 2022

A movie that inspires. I wanted to cook some Cuban sandwiches afterwards hahahaha. Good friday movie to have some fun.

• Jun 23, 2022

It has pretty good writing, good character development although lacking a little. Very vague ending leaving a lot up to speculation! Very enjoyable!! 7.9/10

• Jun 18, 2022

Happy, Uplifting, Feel Good Movie

Happy, Uplifting, Feel Good Movie

• Jun 12, 2022

One of most well written and beautiful movies I have seen in a very long time. One of my all time favorite movies. Jon Favreau delivers and incredible and authentic performance. Highly recommend!

• Jun 08, 2022

Great movie. Storyline is great, characters are perfect. One of the better movies I’ve seen

• Jun 04, 2022

Love this movie! Even better the second time

Love this movie! Even better the second time

• May 23, 2022

Great flick!! So much chef and food! The hardest movie I have seen in years! I love the part where Jon Favreau's character, Food Guy, hires a hitman to take out his harsh critics. This movie was so good! I was so hungry after watching I went to go grab a bite at Burger King!

• May 17, 2022

A fun experience full of food galore and lighthearted moments that makes the audience feel good throughout the movie. Jon Favreau reminds me why I love movies and other hobbies I have, as it also reminds him how passionate he is in filmmaking.

• Apr 24, 2022

a fun enjoyable ride of deliciousness from Jon Favreau.

a fun enjoyable ride of deliciousness from Jon Favreau.

• Apr 11, 2022

One of my favorite feel good movies. It has that good vibes in it just takes away your stress