Christine Reviews

• Nov 07, 2020

This horror film wasn't scary and had such an incredibly dumb concept. I wasted my time watching this.

• Nov 03, 2020

Steven King adaptations haven't always gone to plan with the exception of the likes of "The Shining, Carrie & Misery to name but a few but John Carpenter's hugely enjoyable "Christine" hits the spot with a fun take on the possessed 1958 Plymouth Fury & Its obsessed owner Arnie (Gordon) as Christine changes, so does Arnie, going from bullied nerd to a new found confidence & arrogance from the influence of Christine.

• Oct 11, 2020

A blast from the past this horror is worth a killer look at.

A blast from the past this horror is worth a killer look at.

• Oct 06, 2020

Christine isn't the most unpredictable movie in the world and its certainly a bit campy and silly in some places but John Carpenter's efficient direction, the sense of dread, the decent story that's essentially about a toxic relationship and even some nifty practical effects make this a fun adaptation of a notable Stephen King story.

• Oct 04, 2020

Still so good, after few decades. In my top5 Xmas movies

Still so good, after few decades. In my top5 Xmas movies

• Aug 16, 2020

It's not one of John Carpenter's best movies, but it is still a good movie and worth a watch if you've never seen it.

• Aug 12, 2020

Viewed as a subpar Stephen King novel, Carpenter does an excellent job of storytelling through characters Arnie (Keith Gordon), Leigh (Alexandra Paul) and Arnie's best buddy, Dennis (John Stockwell). Watching Arnie's growth into manhood is impressive. Watching Christine morph through her own pothole-filled journey is phenomenal.

• Jun 19, 2020

Not the best or worst film based on Stephen King's work. Mostly effective geek-gets-revenge tale that may have you treating your own car a little nicer.

• Jun 13, 2020

Um terror sem uma gota de sangue! Não assusta, diverte! É puro entretenimento! :-D

• Jun 13, 2020

One of my favourites. Seen is hundreds of times and never good bored. Great soundtrack aswell. 10/10