Coraline - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coraline Reviews

September 25, 2016
La animación es muy buena, se ve muy bien, me parece asombroso todo lo que estas personas hacen con películas así, la historia es buena y los personajes crecen, al principio los padres no me gustaron pero finalmente me terminaron de convencer.
½ September 19, 2016
An imaginative, beautiful, and engaging fantasy with a moral to the story. Wonderful and just a bit twisted!
½ September 18, 2016
Beautifully animated, 'Coraline' is an excellent work that is both scary and lovely.
September 12, 2016
El director Henry Selick vuelve al mundo del stop-motion ("The Nightmare Before Christmas", "James And The Giant Peach"), con una deliciosa versin gtica de "Alicia a traves del espejo", cortesa de Neil Gaiman ("Sandman"). Este debut de los estudios Laika demuestra la efectividad de una historia sutil, muy emocional y enfocada a un pblico ms preadolescente y adolescente que infantil.
September 11, 2016
Another great stop motion animation that will enlightened and frightened children; "Coraline" shines with its coming of age story where Coraline must choose between her real family or a family that she always wanted. The animation might be creepy for some, but for others who enjoy a unique experience, this film delivers thanks to a couple of eccentric characters and cool imagery.
½ September 7, 2016
The wife and I finally gave this one a look and I was very pleased with it overall, a dark and fun children's story with just enough of Neil Gaiman's trademark weirdness to make certain that I stayed engaged.

Well worth a look.
August 30, 2016
muy buena pelicula animada,henry selick es genial,me sigue gustando ms el extrao mundo de jack ,pero esta peli es una obra maestra.
½ August 29, 2016
Non riesco a concepire quanta immaginazione possano avere le menti che hanno ideato un opera cos fantasiosa. Fin da subito il film si mostra molto originale e sopra le righe, con disegni strani e a dir poco inquietanti. Visivamente incredibile, non penso di aver mai visto niente di simile, ma concettualmente mi aspettavo pi significato simbolico e una morale pi evidente. Ci nonostante ho apprezzato moltissimo lo stile unico di Coraline e non vedo l'ora di vedere gli altri film della stessa casa di produzione.
August 28, 2016
My sister has the film for a long time and i wach a glimpse of it, i'll continue watching it in another chance..

Finish watching it! A little bit scary but the story is amazing, it's about family value, how you need to appreciate everything that your family does to you no matter how lack your life situation is, they're the best/truest people you can get. ^^
August 27, 2016
One of my favorite animated films of all time. Does a great job of setting up a unique atmosphere & slowly building tension as well as wonder. I strongly recommend this one.
½ August 27, 2016
Worst kid movie ever. Scary, confusing, pointless, and according to my 8 year old - lame, and according to my 6 year old - an idiot show.
½ August 26, 2016
'Coraline' is one of the most beautifully animated films out there.
August 25, 2016
Wonderful time-lapse animation style that is all i say
August 19, 2016
Coraline is creepy, it has visuals and scenes that can easily be scarier than some horror movies out there.
½ August 19, 2016
Whilst visually original this movies dark sentiments and haunting characters left me feeling uneasy . The sometimes disturbing scenes and pessimistic undertones leave this movie not quite horror enough to put off most parents...yet i wouldn't recommend this film to younger viewers anyway .
August 16, 2016
Meh minus...... overrated for sure.
August 12, 2016
A nightmare imagined with unparalleled artistry
August 8, 2016
Superb film in every respect, from the animation, story, characters to the music, all 10/10. Coraline herself is a great character to watch and enjoy. The animation of the film is just great. All the characters they included have a purpose beyond just a laugh, and none of them are annoying (nor do they verge on being annoying). Pacing and mood of the film are also great. The music is excellent for setting that up.

It is relaxing to watch the first half and thrilling on the other. The character designs are great (Coraline herself is very cute) and the same goes for the rest of the cast, especially the villain. Have watched it many times and still love every minute. Highly recommend.
August 7, 2016
140611: Not an action packed film but steady in pace. Children may find it spooky, or even scary. Will leave my four rating though I'd only give it, at most, 3.5 now. After only 5 minutes we canned the old school 3D viewing which came with the DVD.
July 31, 2016