Creep Reviews

• May 27, 2019

A low budget found footage horror movie that keeps its promise. The acting is above average for its genre. the story itself lacks depth and the tension gets cut short several times with cheap thrills. All in all it's a decent film especially for horror fans alike. Turn off the lights and grab some popcorn you're in for a good time.

• May 09, 2019

Awesome movie. Keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Duplas is fantastic in this.

• Apr 15, 2019

If you're a found footage fan, this is a must see. Mark Duplass is too versatile to ignore this one.

• Mar 17, 2019

This movie was directed by a child. If I could give it a negative 5 stars I would. Filmed from the quality of a Flip phone Razor. Story sucked. Rotten Tomotatoe for paid to give this movie a 96%

• Mar 16, 2019

Truely giving the chills

Truely giving the chills

• Mar 15, 2019

Strengths: Found footage movies are no longer the most original concept, but I think this movie does a good job giving us something different. The idea of answering an ad and filming that person makes for an interesting dynamic. Mark Duplass (Josef) gives a great performance. Heï¿ 1/2(TM)s completely unhinged and unsettling in almost every scene. Even when thereï¿ 1/2(TM)s a lull in whatï¿ 1/2(TM)s going on, youï¿ 1/2(TM)re hooked because you know heï¿ 1/2(TM)s scheming. As soon as the film moves out of Josefï¿ 1/2(TM)s cabin, it gets more terrifying and comes to a harrowing conclusion. Patrick Brice (Aaron) pulls a strong double duty effort as both actor and director. The movie is breezy at just 77 minutes and it keeps you glued with a ton of tension in almost every single scene. Weaknesses: Despite being short, there is a fair amount of talking and some of it feels like it isnï¿ 1/2(TM)t needed. Iï¿ 1/2(TM)d also say that if youï¿ 1/2(TM)re coming in for straight horror, youï¿ 1/2(TM)ll be disappointed. There arenï¿ 1/2(TM)t many scenes that are straight up scary and the one or two that are can be kind of cheesy. The ending is super telegraphed and foreshadowed instantly. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s okay to se tit up, but donï¿ 1/2(TM)t make it so obvious. Overall: Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s such a short movie that even if you donï¿ 1/2(TM)t enjoy it, itï¿ 1/2(TM)s a relatively easy watch. I really appreciated how unsettling the movie si and how Duplassï¿ 1/2(TM) performance hooked me.

• Mar 12, 2019

Did all the viewers of this film watch it having seen genuine 90+ rating-deserving films?!?! What are you all on. Jeez, seriously,it is quite intriguing, at best, gripping? No. Scary? Definitely not. I have lost a little respect for the critics who judged this film. The "Creep" film based in London, a very low budget horror was way more gripping, scary, thrilling, interesting and just downright more entertaining than the 2015 film of the same name. Damn! Were you all watching with your brains switched off.

• Feb 18, 2019

Creep's refreshing take on the found footage genre is an incredibly fun and watchable experience that I would recommend to most horror fans. The one issue I have with the film is it's tendency to use horror cliches found in every mediocre January horror movie. Besides that small issue, Creep is definitely worth the watch if you want a clever scary movie that will never fail to make you jump.

• Feb 09, 2019

Stupid doesn't even begin to describe this film. (In fact, calling it stupid might even be considered a compliment) In this found-footage flick you'll end up rooting for the antagonist because the protagonist is just an absolute dribbling idiot. Apart from all that, the storyline falls just below average. And it's quite predictable (I mean how many times have we seen an antagonist play a game of cat & mouse with the protagonist. - only thing here is they've taken it over to the already-stale found-footage genre). Although I do have to give credit where credit is due. Mark Duplass' portrayal of a deranged sociopath is spot on! Duplass' performance is probably the only thing that saves this film from completely sinking. I still honestly wouldn't recommend this film to any intelligent human being. Unless you're someone who's bored shitless and has absolutely nothing to your time, then by all means go ahead and waste an hour and half of your life watching this piece of stale trot.

• Feb 06, 2019

underrated, and amazing, i never liked found footage movies until i saw this one, definitly recommend