A Day Without a Mexican - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Day Without a Mexican Reviews

½ August 22, 2016
A great film for this election year
February 17, 2013
Good idea, terrible movie. A great premise that ends up being completely wasted.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ November 11, 2012
Es como un documental con cierta comedia basada en clichés, la cual si tiene un mensaje de tolerancia y balance respecto a esas leyes, pero como película con todos sus factores, pues apesta.
½ October 28, 2012
Excelente, muestra realmente como son los gringos: ignorantes e inútiles.
October 10, 2012
Interesting movie about the importance of legal and illegal immigrants from Latin America's importance to California and elsewhere
September 2, 2012
A great movie about Illegals and what they do for us.
August 29, 2012
Barata en todos los sentidos.
July 7, 2012
Not as good as I thought
June 14, 2012
Very funny..and slightly insightful
December 23, 2011
This is not the best-made movie ever, but definitely worth watching -- it shows a California coming to a grinding halt when 1/3 of its population disappears without a trace. Good message with a sense of humor.
½ October 24, 2011
Any more stereotypical bullshit and the universe might implode.
½ July 20, 2011
good movie shows how us mexicans do everything and when were gone what are you going to do?
½ July 16, 2011
I agree with the message of this film, but that doesn't mean this is a good movie.
May 28, 2011
A great movie about Illegals and what they do for us.
½ May 14, 2011
The movie has an interesting "speech" but has some real flaws.
March 8, 2011
A terrific premise is mangled to a pulp, then beaten to death in this forced mockumentary.
January 26, 2011
A Califórnia está em estado de choque: da noite para o dia, um terço de sua população simplesmente sumiu. Todos os 14 milhões de desaparecidos têm em comum as raízes hispânicas: são policiais, médicos, operários e babás que garantiam o bem-estar da população branca. Enquanto autoridades procuram explicações para o caso - abdução alienígena, terrorismo biológico, causas sobrenaturais - os californianos começam a perceber a importância dos antes desvalorizados chicanos.